Are you living the wireless technology kind of life yet? We’ve listed 11 of the most useful wireless gadgets that can help you out at home, at work, and at the gym.
RELATED: Which is better: Wired or Wireless?
In this post:
11 Wireless Technology Gadget Must-Haves
For Your Home
1. Amazon Echo
Smart speakers are one of the hottest home automation wireless techs in the market today. With its looks, “brain”, and a price too pretty to resist, the Amazon Echo is simply one of the best for your home.
This Alexa-run smart speaker can perform various tasks—from playing music, answering questions, to setting up alarms—using just your voice.
Like your very own personal digital butler, this smart speaker (through Alexa) can also control other smart home devices. Some of its functions include:
- Turning lights off
- Locking doors
- Adjusting the thermostat
The Echo can make calls and send and receive messages, too. This smart speaker is also made better with its built-in Dolby technology to bring a better audio experience.
Tip: If you’re looking to make Alexa do more out-of-the-box tasks (i.e. play sleep and relaxation sounds), you’ll need to enable certain Alexa Skills. From there, you just have to learn the voice commands associated with that Skill, and you’re good-to-go.
2. Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Another good addition to your home automation gadgets, the Ring Video Doorbell Pro is a must-have home security device. It lets you answer your door wherever you are and allows you to hear and speak to your visitor hands-free with the help of Alexa.
What makes this smart doorbell worthy of the purchase?
- With its advanced motion detection feature, it can generate motion alerts within defined areas in its camera view. These alerts are sent to your smartphone when motion is detected.
- It sends alerts when someone presses the doorbell. This allows you to monitor your house wherever you are.
- It can run on a rechargeable battery or can be connected to existing doorbell wiring.
3. Eero Home Wi-Fi System
If you plan on transitioning to wireless internet at every corner of your house, the Eero Home Wi-Fi System is a great choice for a Wi-Fi meshing device.
With its tri-band network system, router signals are sent to beacons. The Eero allows the use of the full breadth of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, resulting in better connectivity for your devices.
Another feature to love is the Eero’s capability to automatically update itself, making you less vulnerable to cyber threats. It delivers impressive power and security.
PRICE: $275-$480 (depending on how many beacons and Eero you’ll get)
WiFi Mesh Definition: A Wi-Fi mesh provides strong Wi-Fi connectivity to every section of a house. This system consists of the main router connected to a modem, and a number of nodes or satellite modules distributed around the house to support wider Wi-Fi coverage.
4. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
Hands-free, voice-commanded floor vacuuming? Yes, it’s totally possible with the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vaccum!
Since the vacuum itself can be connected to your home Wi-Fi, you can also set cleaning schedules through the iRobot home app. It will even send you a notification when the job’s done. With this, you can keep your floors clean wherever you are!
This robot vacuum has a 75-minute battery life and automatically recharges. It employs a three-stage cleaning system and comes with a high-efficiency filter that can capture pollen, dust, and allergens.
5. TP-Link Smart Bulb
What makes this TP-Link bulb “smart” exactly? Step into the future with this bulb’s awesome features:
- You can turn it on and off using the Kasa app.
- It’s Alexa and Google Home-compatible and voice-command enabled.
- Instantly change the look or feel of a room by changing the color of the light into any color you want.
- Enjoy lighting perfectly suited for you by adjusting its brightness. You can even choose from different options such as daylight and soft light.
- It’s energy-efficient.
For Your Workstation
6. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Sometimes focus is hard to come by. Engulf yourself in some sweet solitude so you can finish your tasks faster with the Bose QuietComfort 35 II noise-canceling headphones.
An upgrade of the QuietComfort 35, these headphones also come with built-in support for Google Assistant. With this added feature, interacting with Google is made easier—just hold down a button instead of having to yell “OK Google” every single time.
The QC 35 II can also read out your notifications so you don’t have to check your smartphone. If you’re not into all these fancy schmancy features and just want a decent pair of headphones, you won’t experience anything short of aural bliss with this Bose product.
With its great-looking design, efficient noise-canceling ability, and its added Google feature, the QC 35 II is definitely a boss in the noise-canceling headphones market.
7. Logitech MX Master 2S
What makes this wireless mouse a worthy addition to your workplace arsenal? The Logitech MX Master 2S is the ultimate mouse for productivity.
- It has low latency and high-precision tracking.
- You can set different functions to its highly customizable buttons.
- It has an impressive battery life.
- It comes in an ergonomic design specially built for productivity.
8. iDili Mini Portable Handheld Cordless Tabletop Crumb Sweeper and Desktop Vacuum Cleaner
This tiny desk vacuum sucks… dirt and crumbs really good. With the iDili Mini Portable Vacuum Cleaner, you can keep your laptop and desk spotless and dust-free. Completely wireless, all you’ll need to make this tiny marvel run are 2 AA batteries. No more getting tangled up with various wires when trying to organize your workspace!
For Your Fitness and Health Essentials
9. Fitbit Charge 3 Advanced Fitness Tracker
The Fitbit Charge 3 can do more than just track your heart rate while working out. An upgrade of the Charge 2, this wearable tech device has the following new features:
- Bigger Touchscreen Display — It comes with a screen that’s 30% larger than the Charge 2’s, making it a lot easier to view your stats.
- 7-day Battery Life — You can use it for an entire week before it needs recharging.
- Pool Workouts Tracking — This model is water-resistant, allowing you to track your progress with workouts that involves water.
- GPS Connectivity — You can connect it to your phone’s GPS.
- All-New Sleep Insights — It features an SpO2 sensor that alerts Fitbit Sleep Score Beta program users if they have breathing disturbances while sleeping.
10. Skulpt Scanner
Get insights on how effective your fitness program is with this handy muscle and body fat scanner. The Skulpt Scanner measures both your body fat percentage and muscle mass to give you actionable workout advice that suits your physiology.
How does it work? Place it over the specific muscles you want to work on, then wait for the analysis and your workout guide. As you progress, you’ll even receive personal guidance from expert trainers.
11. Qardio Arm
If you have issues with your blood pressure, you don’t need to lug around a bulky BP monitor that gets tangled up in its cables with the Qardio Arm. This device has been tested and validated clinically to measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure accurately.
It can also measure your heart rate and detect irregular heartbeats. Sync it to your smartphone for convenient health tracking and insights.
Pricing Disclaimer: Please note that prices on this list are subject to change without further notice based on price fluctuations on Amazon. Please refer to the links for actual prices. All prices on this list are accurate as of March 11, 2019.
Learn theses best wireless earphones in this video from Future Gadgets:
From home automation devices, productivity gadgets, to fitness progress trackers, there are quite a number of amazing wireless tech to choose from! To keep updated of devices worthy of the purchase, make sure to check out more lists like this from Mr. Noobie.
Which of these wireless gadgets did you love best? Let us know in the comments section below!
- 11 Best Wireless Earbuds On Amazon
- 45+ Smart Home Automation Gadgets And How to Use Them
- 9 Best Automatic Alarm Systems To Protect Your Family