Here are some of the must-have winter gadgets and accessories to get ready in the coldest season of the year. You can never be too prepared, especially since chilly weathers bring all sorts of challenges. But, it makes life better when you have these devices at home.
A Dozen of Winter Gadgets That Are Essentials for The Coldest Season
1. Magical Ice Scrapers for Car Windshield
Do not under-estimate the wonder of this car accessory. Unlike other ice scrapers, this cone exponentially cuts down the time for clearing your car off because it is efficient and easy to use.
- Breaks the ice without scratching your windshield
2. Outdoor Digital Thermometer
It is imperative to monitor the weather condition even before you head out. And when outdoor activities are inevitable, a digital thermometer comes in handy too.
If your family plans skiing, snowboarding, or snowshoeing these winter months, don’t forget to bring this cool gadget with you.
- Large easy-to-read LCD
- Compact and lightweight
- Toggles quickly between Fahrenheit & Celsius
- Engineered to operate even in the lowest temperatures
- Energy efficient
- Cool touch plastic housing
- Programmable thermostat
- 360° Tip-Over protection
- Low wattage heat setting
- 2x Overheat Shut-off protection
- ThermoFine technology distributes heat evenly and consistently
- Machine-washable and dryer-safe
- 10 heat settings that suit your preference
- Auto-shutoff feature. The mattress turns off after 10 hours of usage
- Easy to carry, fill, and clean
- Help protect your furniture from warping and cracking
- Help reduce static shocks
- Built-in Alexa speaker
- Redesigned temperature sensor
- Works with Siri and Google Assistant
- 3 levels of heating from 113 °F to 150 °F
- Provide heating to a large area of your hands
- 7.4V Li-ion battery that can last up to 5 hours on a single charge
- Its waterproof outer material makes it ideal for outdoor activities or just getting from point A to Point B
- Hand warmer and power bank in one
- 5200 mAh will last hours
- Anti-scald, Shockproof, radiation-free, Anti-skid, explosion-proof
- Warms up on both sides with 3 different heat settings
- Protects your head from cold air because of the ultra-soft acrylic blend
- 4 light bulbs in one compact design
- 3 brightness settings so you can perform any task
- The USB light gadget can be easily removed if you need to charge in your car, power ban, or on your computer
- A single charge can last up to 8 hours
- IP54 waterproof
- Rechargeable unit. No need for batteries anymore
- Magnetic design between the shaver body and the foil allows eBay cleaning and disassembling
- The 5W motor boasts of 9000RPM coupled with a cyclone convection for easy collection of fuzzballs
- 3-leaf 400T3 stainless steel blades
- Conserves energy because of its automatic shut-off timer feature
- Removable and innovative chrome stand
- A 1200A Jump Starter, 15000 mAh Power Bank, and a 5000Pa Cordless Car Vacuum in one
- Can jump-start 12V cars, even SUVs, trucks, vans, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, oil boat, or RVs
3. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater
A space heater is one of the useful winter gadgets. If you are looking for the best pick for personal use, this brand comes first on the list. Yes, it is small, but it is also powerful when it comes to heating a room.
4. Heated Mattress Pad
Staying warm at night is a must during the winter season. Aside from turning up your thermostat, a heated mattress pad is the next best thing.
With a heated mattress pad, you can reduce the cost of your electric heating system generated per month.
5. Honeywell HCM350B Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier
Next on our list of winter gadgets is one that helps add moisture to the air to prevent dryness and irritation. The Honeywell HCM350B is hailed as the best overall humidifier.
This unit comes with a humidity monitor, protec cleaning ball, and replacement filters.
6. ecobee SmartThermostat Voice Control
Having a smart thermostat gives you not only the convenience for remote access of your cooling and heating systems but also amazing features like motion sensors. The ecobee’s smart sensor detects and automatically changes the thermostat based on room occupancy and temperature.
SEE ALSO: 5 Amazing Photography Tips This Winter
7. Heated Gloves with Rechargeable Battery for Men & Women for Arthritis Hands
This is one surefire way to get your hands to stay warm during the winter, no matter how cold it can get. Arthritis attacks will soon be the least of your worries while using these heated gloves.
8. Rechargeable Hand Warmer
If wearing heated gloves isn’t your thing, this electric hand warmer will do the trick. Just place these amazing winter gadgets in your jacket pocket, and you can just reach for them conveniently to warm your hands up.
9. LED Beanie Hat with Light
This is another excellent design for practical reasons. You get to have your headgear and torchlight in one. Plus, with this beanie hat, get to see where you’re going or get things done with your hands-free.
10. Fabric Shaver Rechargeable Lint Remover
The shaver and lint remover on our list of amazing winter gadgets helps to keep your sweaters, coats, socks, furniture, and beddings in tip-top shape – no more fuzzy wuzzies. If there were, it’s as easy as 1, 2, and 3 to get rid of it.
11. WAVE Premium Sleep Therapy Sound Machine
There are times it is difficult to have a good sleep during winter. But with these electronic gadgets like WAVE Premium Sleep Therapy Sound Machine, you can have a drug-free sleep solution. This does not only help you sleep naturally but also improve productivity even when the weather is cold.
12. YABER Multi-Function Jump Starter
Cold weather gives car batteries a hard time. In this season, a multifunction jump starter is your best friend. This item on our list of cool winter gadgets is suitable for men and women and, is not only a powerful jump starter but also works as a portable power bank and a handheld vacuum cleaner. How cool is that?
Winter will be a wonderland indeed with these cool gadgets on Amazon. These devices will help make life more comfortable during the coldest months of the year. So what are you waiting for? Get yours now and enjoy the snow like you used to.
Did we miss anything you think is really important to have during the winter? Let us know in the comments section below.