Smartphones, tablets and digital book readers tout things like Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G. But what do these really mean? Listen as Mr. Noobie, owner of Noobie.com and Frank Ferro, Director of Marketing at Sonics, discuss the differences between Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G, when you may want or need each one and how they can affect your data plan.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s app of the week. This week Mr. Noobie shares an app designed to get you to run a 5K in just 9 weeks.
In our featured product/service segment, Mr. Noobie talks about an advanced baby monitoring system that gives parents peace of mind and saves lives.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Wi-Fi vs. 3G vs. 4G. What’s the difference and why does it matter?
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- Sonics, Inc. blog – sonicsinc.com/news-events/blog
- Buttercup video – Buttercup’s foot is completed and he walks normally for the first time!
- Couch-to-5K app – iOS and Android
- SafeToSleep system – www.safetosleep.com
- Email questions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#