We’ve all seen our share of fun YouTube videos but have you ever watched one in reverse? If you’re wondering how you would even do that don’t sweat it. Thanks to markhacks’ Stuff In Reverse video, you can sit back and watch two minutes of intriguing, short video clips—all in reverse. Watch a dropped watermelon come back to life or a Frisbee return from the ground to the thrower’s hand.
And for the “saved the best for last” category, you can watch a peeled orange go back to its original shape again. This might be the most soothing and satisfying video you watch all week!
Want to learn your own film tricks? Check out the resources below:
- How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck: Advice to Make Any Amateur Look Like a Pro by Steve Stockman
- Cheap Movie Tricks: How To Shoot A Short Film For Under $2,000 by Rickey Bird
- Life. Camera. Action.: How to Turn Your Mobile Device Into a Filmmaking Powerhouse by David Basulto
- Klutz Lego Make Your Own Movie Activity Kit
- Making Documentary Films and Videos: A Practical Guide to Planning, Filming, and Editing Documentaries by Barry Hampe