More and more people are communicating with video and it’s not as hard to do as you may think. Listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of Noobie.com breaks down the major video calling players including FaceTime, Skype and Google Hangouts, by explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each and what equipment you’ll need to get started. Mr. Noobie® also includes examples of ways to use each service to get your creative video juices flowing.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s apps of the week. This week Mr. Noobie® teaches you how to know when it’s a good day for a barbeque or if it you might be at high risk for hair frizz. He also talks about a simple way to keep your brain in tip-top condition.
In our featured product segment, Mr. Noobie® talks about a new mobile gaming platform you’ll want to check out from your smartphone or tablet.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Video calling using FaceTime, Skype and Google Hangouts
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- YouTube video – Pepsi MAX & Jeff Gordon Present: Test Drive
- YouTube video – Apple – iPad mini – TV Ads – I’ll Be Home
- YouTube video – ‘Astronaut Tim’ skypes with Anne Frank Elementary School fourth grade class
- YouTube video – Google+: John Butterill’s Virtual Photo Walks
- AccuWeather app – iOS and Android
- Fit Brains Trainer app – iOS (coming soon for Android)
- Big Fish – www.bigfishgames.com
- Email questions or feedback to: email@example.com
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#