If you are thinking of buying the Treblab X11, check out our review to see if it’s for you!
Treblab X11 | All You Need to Know Before Buying
Good to Use For
- Listening to music while running or working out
- Talking on the phone even while on-the-go without worrying about losing the earphones
- Listening for hours without feeling irritated or uncomfortable with the earphones
- Sound tripping with great quality
Advantages Against Competitors
- Truly wireless earbuds – While Bluetooth earphones don’t need to connect to your phone’s audio jack, most models still have a cable to connect the two buds to each other. This is to save the manufacturer the trouble of having to have two batteries and receivers in a single set. The Treblab X11 is truly wireless — there is no wire connecting the two buds together. The left and right buds are practically two independent units.
- Value for Money – With the vast selection of Bluetooth earphones in the market, the Treblab X11 offers a competitive price compared to other options with the same or even fewer features.
- Design – You’d think all earphones look the same but the Treblab X11 will prove you wrong! The earbuds’ design is a unique triangular shape with black and red colors.
- Perfect Fit – You would only need a tiny ear clip and you can rest assured these earbuds are going to stay secured in your ears. They fit so perfectly you may barely remember you’re wearing an earpiece.
- Great Sound Quality – The Treblab X11 price may be competitive, but it sure doesn’t sacrifice on quality. The earbud pair doesn’t mess up your music but keeps it in harmony. They’re great for sound tripping on music with a lot of bass.
- Durable – Even if you seem clumsy and often lose your grip on stuff, you won’t have to worry about damaging these earphones. They are very lightweight and are unlikely to get damaged in case they fall on the floor.
- Connectivity – The Treblab X11 uses the Bluetooth 4.1 EDR technology. This allows faster transmission without compromising music quality.
- Sweat-proof – Even if you use them while jogging or working out, or even just on a hot sunny day, you won’t have to worry about damaging them or having them slip off your ears.
- Noise Cancelling – Never be bothered about taking a call with a noisy background or while walking. The Treblab X11 can cancel out unnecessary background noise.
What Comes in the Box
- A pair of earbuds
- Carrying case
- Rubber ear tips – comes in 3 sizes
- Foam ear tips – comes in 3 sizes
- Micro USB charging cable
- User Manual
- 6-hour battery life
- Bluetooth 4.1 EDR
- In-line mic for phone calls
- 38-foot signal range
Treblab X11 Earphones Reviews
If you don’t want to take our word for it, go ahead and check out reviews from actual buyers and users.
For more information on the Treblab X11 earphones, check out this video review from Dustin Abbott:
The Treblab X11 is a good choice if you’re looking for your everyday, all-around, reliable earphones. They’re wireless so you won’t have to worry about the cables getting tangled. They’re also very comfortable and barely noticeable when you wear them. Plus, they’re durable and sweat-proof which makes them the perfect workout buddy! Additionally, Treblab X11‘s price packs in a lot of features that will give you value for your money.
Want to learn more about Bluetooth? Check out this guide from Mr. Noobie!
Are you thinking about buying the Treblab X11? What do you like about them? Let us know in the comments section!