• Speaking with a Clueless “Expert” in Some Call Center Half Way Around the World
• Bugging Your Friends and Relatives
• Spending Hours in Line at a Store
Your smartphone … your tablet … your laptop … that “awesome” new TV … your “suite” of technology. Maybe you wish it would all go away. Maybe you wish it was simply more user-friendly.
Either way, I’m CERTAIN you wish it was easier … much easier … to find help when:
- You need simple instructions
- You want to use an advanced feature
- You need an update
- You want advice about a new “gadget” or technology.
It’s not your fault. The companies that sell the gadgets and the technology make awesome gadgets and technology … BUT … they often make it difficult to use. And here’s another problem …
In the “old days” a company like Panasonic or even Apple would include a manual with your gadget. But today, you’re expected to understand how to use every feature with … well … NOTHING!
You get a new piece of wonderful technology but never really get the most of it – and when there’s a problem. What happens?
You visit a website. Or you Google around looking for the manual. Or you call a friend or relative. Or – and this can be truly horrible – you call the “toll-free customer service number” and you end up speaking with a robot … who cannot understand a word you’re saying. And if you actually speak with a live human being, they’re 5,000 miles away and you get even more frustrated.
Fortunately … there’s a solution …
How to Make the Most of ALL Your Technology
I’m Patric Welch and I live and work in the Indianapolis area. Since the age of 12, I’ve been obsessed with gadgets and technology … beginning with my first computer, a Commodore 64!
And it’s exactly that way today.
My mission is simple:
I provide a PERSONAL service. This means I visit your office or home – on your schedule – to show you … IN PERSON … how to use your technology … whether you’re having a problem, or simply want to know how to use all the features … or both!
In a minute, I’ll tell you how to book a one hour in-home or in-office consultation with me for a special low rate.
But first …
So You’re Absolutely Certain You’re Getting the Highest Level of Expertise and Personal Service
I’m a self-confessed “Techie” and I love all things technology – from the perspective of the person actually using the technology. I founded my company in 2006 to help people like you effectively choose and use technology to enhance your work and your life.
I have a business major in Information Technology (IT) with an emphasis on information systems analysis and design. At university, I fully admit I earned a reputation as the “go-to-guy” for technology … the guy who hooked up computers and tackled printer problems.
After graduation, I designed and developed software, most recently at Indianapolis-based RealMed. Additional highlights.
- I taught computer programming at Ivy Technical Institute,
- I was the technology director for Credit Union Times in West Palm Beach, Fla.,
- I was a systems engineer for Electronic Data Systems (EDS) in Columbus, Ind.,
- I was a web development and computer programming instructor at local Indiana University-Purdue University campuses.
These days, I spend pretty much every day writing about technology and helping people solve their technology problems so they make the most of today’s phenomenal gadgets and gizmos.
You can meet me in person on this YouTube video.
You may have seen me on local news stations plus I also hosted a radio show called “Tech Talk” on Freedom 95.9 FM in Indianapolis. I also appeared on the Verizon Wireless website to show off the features of the GoPro camera while riding the Speed/Mach3 ride at the Indiana State Fair.
I’m ready to help you right now. So let me tell you about …
for Just $95 – A FRACTION of What You Would Pay
Other Technology Professionals
For a limited time, I’m offering a one-hour personal technology session in your office or in your home. Here’s what you get with the session.
- Help with a specific technology-related problem … OR …
- Advice about buying a new “gadget” … OR …
- I will show you how to make the most of a smartphone, tablet, digital camera, or laptop
Simply tell me about your needs before the session and I’ll be fully prepared to help you solve a problem OR show you how to enjoy your technology to the fullest.
These one-hour sessions are limited so call (317) 865-2100 or click the button below to schedule your appointment right now.
I can solve most technical issues and problems – on most devices. If I don’t think I can help, I will tell you up front and not charge a fee.
- Hate going to the mall to wait in line for technical help.
- Don’t want to speak with a customer service representative because it’s been super-annoying in the past.
- Avoid searching for technical help online because it’s just too time-consuming.
- Want real help from a real human being – in person.
These sessions are extremely popular – because they provide a valuable and time-saving service. So make sure you book now to get on my schedule. And let me give you …
From Mr. Noobie®
- Get personal advice IN PERSON – without getting stuck in a phone tree or speaking with someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
- Learn to use your technology without any help … I will show you exactly how.
- Use the technology to stay in touch with friends and family … easily the most underrated benefit of today’s technology … I’ll show you how to use free services like texting, Skype, or FaceTime to help you stay in touch with the people who are important to you.
- No need to leave your home or office … I come to you.
- Get a technology problem solved quickly and without spending hours on the Internet.
- Discover how to use all the features on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and other technology.
- Get important and valuable advice about security, privacy, and protecting your data.
- ENJOY all the many benefits you gain from the features on your technology.
- Buy with confidence … I will help you select the right TV, camera, smartphone, laptop, or tablet – and help you understand the add-ons like service plans and extended warranties.
- SAVE MONEY by choosing the right technology plans for you – and only using the features and gadgets you genuinely need.
- Get the personal service you deserve!
Take these steps now.
- Call me at (317) 865-2100 right now or click the button below now.
- We’ll set up an appointment on YOUR schedule.
- Tell me about your issue or needs before the appointment.
- I will come to your home or office and be on time. I will have a solution ready before I arrive …
- In one hour, I will sort out your technology issue and help you make the most of today’s technology.
“Explained in the most user friendly way for a person who is not so user friendly. Very informative.”
– Angela R.
“Very helpful – just what I needed. It wasn’t too technical or too simple.”
– Susan C.
“Thank you! Fantastic information. You are a very good speaker!”
– Susan J.
“Great job explaining a complex subject. Thanks!”
– Dennis H.
“I like your straight forward way of sharing information.”
– Gary F.
“Excellent presentation; weren’t too techie in your approach; great that you included some humor.”
– Kim P.
“Very helpful info and easy to understand without tech jargon. Thank you.”
– Eileen B.
“I’m so glad I discovered Mr. Noobie. I’ve been casting about in the dark for so long.”
– Constance S.
“Great resource. I appreciate your honesty and sense of humor!”
– Becky O.
“Very informative & easy to understand!”
– Judie L.
How much is your technology costing you? A simple TV is around $500. A smartphone is anywhere from $100 to $500 PLUS the monthly fee. A tablet or laptop … $500 to $4,000 depending on what you have.
All of these are essentially WORTH NOTHING if you don’t know how to use them and/or they’re creating problems and/or headaches.
So for just $95, I will personally show you how to get the most value out of your technology – so you make the most of the money you’ve spent on the technology.
You’ll agree … the $95 personal technology session is a total bargain. To set up your personal technology session, click the button below or call (317) 865-2100.
If I fail to provide a solution to your problem or you’re unhappy for any reason – or no reason – there is absolutely no charge.
I fully understand – technology can be wonderful but it can also create headaches.
So you can fix those headaches by standing in line at a store, calling a customer service number, or spending hours online …
You can schedule a personal appointment with me. In 60 minutes, I will show you how to get the most out of today’s technology. And it’s just $95 for an hour of my time.
So call (317) 865-2100 or click the button below now to schedule your session.
See You Soon!
P.S. During the session, I will show you ways to save hundreds on professional advice regarding your technology. This will help you make the most of your technology – so it’s working and helping you enjoy all the many benefits.