An outdoor hot tub can turn any outdoor area spa-or-party-ready. Here’s a list of Amazon’s best outdoor hot tubs!
9 of the Best Outdoor Hot Tubs on Amazon
1. Coleman 4-Person Hot Tub
The Coleman 4-Person Hot Tub seats four people comfortably, and even more if you’re willing to be a little snug!
It’s soft and comfy all around and even has a cushioned floor. Once emptied, this portable outdoor hot tub can be moved around conveniently thanks to its two easy-lift handles.
- Fast inflation
- Rapid heating system (up to 104 degrees)
- 60 air jets
- Easy maintenance
- Product add-ons (chemical floater for cleanup, inflatable cover, filter cartridges)
- Soft-touch/digital control panel
- Dimensions: 34.5 x 18.7 x 24 in.
- Item Weight: 73.1 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Material: 3-ply PVC
- Construction: I-Beam
2. Intex Pure Spa
The Intex Pure Spa seats six people, which is the perfect number for an intimate hot tub party. It’s equipped with a water treatment system that ensures a safe dip for both clothes and skin.
This outdoor hot tub comes with built-in headrests. Inflation and deflation take less than 20 minutes, making assembly and transport hassle-free.
- Easy-to-use control panel
- 170 high-powered jets
- Adjustable heating system
- Simple maintenance (with replaceable filter cartridges)
- Topnotch safety feature
- Product add-on: carry-bag for convenient transport and storage
- Dimensions: 65 x 85 x 28 in.
- Item Weight: 114 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 290 gallons
- Temperature: 68 to 104 degrees
- Flow rate: 460 GPH
- Material: 3-ply/laminated
- Construction: Fiber-Tech
- Color: cobalt blue
3. Goplus Outdoor Spa
This 4-6 person hot tub from Goplus has a simple, circular shape and a comes in a variety of nature-inspired prints that’ll look great in any garden or yard. You can also use it indoors and easily move it through its grab handles.
Assembly will be a breeze because it comes with an easy-to-understand manual. It also features replaceable filter cartridges to ensure the cleanliness of the water every time it’s used.
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- Heats up to 104 degrees
- 360-degree bubble design
- Easy to maintain
- Built-in hard water treatment system (makes water safe for skin and fabric)
- Dimensions: 55 x 73 x 26 in.
- Net weight: 48.5 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 210 gallon
- Rapid heating system: 2-3 degrees Fahrenheit/hour
- Colors: Beige, Black, Coffee, White
4. Bestway 54155E Hawaii Air Jet Inflatable Outdoor Spa
Bestway’s Hawaii Outdoor Spa seats four to six people. Assembling this product is easy and requires no additional tools.
This tub comes with a leatheroid cover for safety and tub insulation when not in use. It also features an automatic timer-controlled heating system to save power.
- Inflates in seconds
- Touch-sensitive control panel
- 114 surround jets for utmost relaxation
- Dimensions: 70.9 x 70.9 x 27.9 in.
- Item Weight: 81.8 lbs.
- Material: Tri-tech 3-ply technology
- Construction: I-Beam
5. Essential Hot Tubs’ Newport Hot Tub
The Newport Hut Tub is not inflatable but it’s still quite portable. In fact, it is delivered in separate parts, which means the product is easily assembled and disassembled for convenient transport.
This indoor and outdoor tub seats up to four people. It can also be used during the colder months because it comes with an all-season stainless steel heater.
- Doesn’t require wiring or electrical connection with the GFCI cord does
- Comes with a heavy-duty insulated cover
- 14 stainless steel jets
- Solid but portable
- LED multicolor/underwater lighting system
- Dimensions: 61 x 70 x 29.5 in.
- Item Weight: 320 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 200 gallons
- Material: stainless steel
- Pump: 1 x 1.5 HP
- Voltage: 110V/15A
6. Lifesmart Rock Solid Simplicity Plug and Play Hot Tub Spa
This hot tub from Lifesmart seats four people. It’s equipped with 13 jets, enough to provide a relaxing water massage.
It also features interchangeable mood lens caps to complete the spa experience right from your own home.
- High durability
- Deluxe Balboa digital control
- Digital topside thermostat (for auto temp adjustment)
- Spa light with adjustable mood lens caps
- Child-safe locking cover
- Waterfall feature
- Dimensions: 70 x 61 x 32 in.
- Item Weight: 295 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 195 gallons
- Material: Sandstone Sahara
7. Home and Garden Spas’ Hudson Bay Spa
The Hudson Bay Spa seats five people. This hot tub has a maximum temperature of 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
To complete the mood, it features seven color options for its LED mood lighting system and therapeutic jets to help relax tired muscles and stressed minds.
- High-end features at an affordable price
- 21 stainless jets
- 7-color mood lighting
- Dimensions: 78 x 68 x 30 in.
- Item Weight: 640 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 250 gallons
- Material: Acrylic and lucite reinforced with multi-layer fiberglass
- Voltage: 110V/20Amp
- Color: Ivory white
8. Realtree SaluSpa Max-5
The Realtree SaluSpa Max-5 outdoor hot tub seats 4 persons. This tub is perfect for rustic-looking home exteriors with its nature-inspired print.
Water temperature can be adjusted all the way up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit so it can be used even in colder months. It also features an innovative AirJet system that can alleviate tired muscles at the end of a long day.
- Fast/easy inflation/deflation
- Rustic design
- Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 71 in.
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Rustic: rural; relating to the countryside
9. M-SPA Luxury Exotic Relaxation and Hydrotherapy Spa
The indoor/outdoor and indoor M-SPA Luxury Exotic Relaxation and Hydrotherapy Spa delivers on its name’s promise of luxury. It is made of 6-layer laminated PVC and has 118 bubble jets.
It can fit up to four people comfortably. This modern hot tub will also look great in any home with its stylish and luxurious crocodile skin-print and gold trim.
- Whisper quiet technology
- Adjustable air jet pressure
- Built-in heater
- Dimensions: 71 x 71 x 28 in.
- Item Weight: 75 lbs.
- Material: laminated PVC (6 layers)
- Color: Black
When shopping for an outdoor hot tub, both comfort and safety must be considered. Using these two parameters should be enough to whittle down the many options and arrive at a few smart choices.
In terms of comfort, look into the materials used. Also, the more air jets the better a product will deliver hydrotherapy-wise.
When it comes to safety, prioritize tubs that are slip-resistant. It pays to closely examine electrical requirements as well.
Best spa and hot tub to buy in this video from Review Tube:
Whether planning for an intimate party or just looking for some relaxing weekend me-time, an outdoor hot tub definitely elevates the whole experience. These mini pools are portable, too, which means the fun can be brought anywhere, anytime!
Do you own any of the outdoor hot tubs curated in this list? Tell us about them in the comments section below.
- Best Home Theater Projectors For Indoor And Outdoor TV Nights
- 11 Outdoor Survival Gear And Gadgets on Amazon Under $100
- 23 Best Photo Editing Apps | The Ultimate List