Looking for an affordable outdoor grill for your backyard gatherings or your off-the-grid adventures? Read on to check out some of our under-$200 picks here.
5 Best Outdoor Grills You Need To Check Out
1. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
Getting a solid and sleek looking grill with great features at a price below $200 is a steal. Sturdy, powerful, and spacious, the Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro is built to last.
- Impressive, Durable Build — Made with heavy-duty steel, finished with powder coating, and a porcelain-coated iron grill grate, this grill is meant to last.
- Grill Space Champion — It comes with a primary grill space measuring 438 square in. and an additional 192 square in. for its warming rack. It also features a side shelf that makes for a convenient workspace and side burners that offers cooking versatility.
- Convenient Propane Cooking — No more waiting for the grill to get hot. Simply light it up with its electric ignition and let the 40,800 BTU grill do its magic.
BTU Definition: BTU stands for “British Thermal Unit.” A traditional unit of heat defined as the amount of heat needed to elevate the temperature of a pound of water by 1°F.
- Dimensions: 48 x 28 x 48 in.
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Cooking Area: 438 sq/in.
- Warming Rack:192 sq/in.
- Fuel: Propane
- Materials: Heavy steel construction and cast iron cooking grates
2. Megamaster 720-0983 Propane Gas Grill
If cooking space is a great concern, the Megamaster 720-0983 may just be the grill you’re looking for. With 543 square in. of primary cooking space, 6 burners, and 210 square in. of porcelain wire warming rack, this beaut will be perfect for your next summer barbecue.
Described by its manufacturers as “large and in charge,” the aptly-named Megamaster is not just big, but also packs an impressive overall cooking power of 54,000 BTUs.
- Power and Space — With its HUGE cooking space and mega cooking power, the Megamaster just might have everything you need in a grill.
- Mobile And Easy To Store — It comes with heavy duty cart-style wheels that allow utmost mobility, making storage a breeze.
- Master of Heat — This grill comes with a built-in thermometer for precise temperature monitoring. It can distribute heat evenly and retain heat exceptionally.
- Dimensions: 59 x 23.5 x 45.8 in.
- Weight: 81.1 lbs.
- Cooking Area — 543 sq/in.
- Warming Rack — 210 sq/in.
- Fuel — Propane
- Materials — Cast Iron w/ Matte Finish Porcelain Enamel
3. Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
For small families who don’t really need that much cooking space, the Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner is worth checking out. This is a compact grill that boasts of features like 24,000 BTUs of total cooking power, 300 square inches of main cook space and a 100 square inch swing-away warming rack.
- Compact, Durable Design — Made primarily with durable stainless steel, this grill is compact, durable, and offer a wide temperature range with precise control.
- Weather-ready — It comes with a stainless steel grill lid, making it capable of besting tough weather.
- Storage King — It features a cabinet where you can conveniently store your grilling essentials and keep the propane tank. It also has two durable foldable metal side shelves for increased work and prep space.
- Easy Clean-up — It has a removable porcelain-coated grease pan for easy cleaning and replacement.
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 42.9 x 44 in.
- Weight: 82.5 lbs.
- Cooking Area: 300 sq/in.
- Swing-away Warming Rack:100 sq/in.
- Fuel: Propane
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Finish Porcelain Enamel
4. Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill
If you’re looking for a portable grill that will let you cook literally anywhere you want, the Cuisinart CGG-240 is a great pick.
- Compact and Portable With Ample Cookspace — It has a collapsible stand, allowing it to fit neatly into a trunk or hatchback. Perfect for camping, picnics, and tailgating, it features a 240 sq. in cast iron grill surface for a large enough cooking space on a portable grill.
- Temperature Savvy — Featuring a 15,000 BTU burner, this grill is engineered to generate more heat than many large grills. CGC-240’s panel can distribute heat evenly and its easy-to-use Twist Start electric ignition lets you control the heat.
- Foldable Stainless Steel Side Shelves — For maximum storage for plates and condiments, it comes with two stainless steel shelves you can easily fold when not in use.
- Dimensions: 27.3 x 38 x 23.5 in
- Weight: 41 lbs
- Cooking Area: 240 sq/in
- Fuel: Propane
- Materials: Porcelain Enamel Cast Iron Grate
Average Rating: 4.0/5
5. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
Created by one of the most recognized brands for outdoor recreation products, the Coleman Roadtrip 285 lives up to its name and is a must-have for barbecue-loving outdoor junkies. It’s perfectly-sized, with a 285 sq.in cooking area and amply powered with up to 20,000 BTU grilling might.
- Compact in Size, Big on Control — At about 50 lbs, this grill is transport-ready. It’s engineered to have an improved burner technology giving you 20% better control over its 20,000 BTUs of power.
- Extremely Mobile — With its quick-fold legs and two rugged wheels, you can easily transport it for your camping trips or tailgating.
- Three Temperature Zone — This grill features three independently adjustable zones that allow for powerful precision when picking grilling temperatures.
- Versatile — This grill also gives the benefit of easily interchangeable cooktops. For more versatility in cooking, you can separately buy its griddle or stove grate attachments.
- Easy Clean-up — It comes with a removable and easy-to-clean water pan that catches cooking grease.
- Dimensions: 30.2 x 19.2 x 16.1 in.
- Weight: 46.7 lbs.
- Cooking Area: 285 sq/in.
- Fuel: Propane
Learn about the coolest BBQ grill gadgets to buy on Amazon from Gadgets Max:
Nothing brings people together and closer better than a good old barbecue. Wow your friends by picking the best outdoor gas grill without spending too much.
Which of these best outdoor gas grills did you like best? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Spruce up your Outdoor Lighting With OxyLED Solar Garden Lights
- 7 New Technology Gadgets You Need For Summer
- 15 Father’s Day Gift Ideas For Dad [TECH GIFT GUIDE]
Pricing Disclaimer: Prices on this list are subject to change without further notice based on price fluctuations on Amazon. Please refer to the links for actual prices. All prices on this list are accurate as of June 11, 2019.