Many of us believe it is expensive to live our current lifestyle. But we probably never stopped to think that it could actually be more expensive if we had less money. Is that really possible? Two Cents has put together and informative and fun-to-watch video explaining why it’s more expensive to be poor.
Need help getting your finances back on track? Here’s a couple of resources that might help?
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
- Broke Millenial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together by Erin Lowry
- Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money by Dave Ramsey
- The Financial Peace Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Restoring Your Family’s Financial Health by Dave Ramsey
- The Financial Diet: A Total Beginner’s Guide to Getting Good with Money by Chelsea Fagan, Lauren Ver Hage
- Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need by Grant Sabatier and Vicki Robin
- The Money In Your Mind: 15 DVDs and 9 CDs
- What Lies In Your Debt? It PAYS to Know!