Are you on the hunt for an affordable charging backpack you can use or both travel and everyday life? Check out this laptop backpack from Mancro that comes with its own external USB charging port!
In this article:
- Benefits of the Mancro Laptop Backpack with Charger
- Specifications of the Mancro Charging Backpack
- Mancro Charging Backpack Reviews
Mancro Charging Backpack | What You Need To Know
Benefits of the Mancro Laptop Backpack with Charger
- Spacious storage — Though it has a slim design, the Mancro Laptop Backpack has a 40L capacity. It can hold a lot of different items, big or small, as long as they fit within the bag’s dimensions.
- Multiple compartments — Its organized pockets make it easy to find what you need. It has 3 main pockets, 9 small inner pockets, and 2 side pockets with straps. Since it is a laptop backpack, it has a dedicated laptop compartment. It also has what Mancro calls the “Little Thing Pocket” on the bag’s front side. This compartment makes small essential items easily accessible.
- Charging backpack — The Mancro Laptop Backpack is a USB charging backpack. It has a built-in external USB charging port and a built-in internal charging cable. Note, though, that this backpack does not power itself. You would still need to connect to your own power source. The USB charging port only offers an easy charging access when you’re on-the-go.
- Anti-theft backpack — This charging backpack also comes with a combination lock and metal zippers. These provide extra privacy and theft protection for your belongings.
- Water resistant — The Mancro Laptop Backpack is made from high-grade 900D water-resistant nylon. This rating means that each fabric thread equals to 900 silk threads. It makes the bag’s surface water-resistant, but note that its bottom part may still get wet.
Good To Use As
- A multi-functional backpack — It can hold different items such as a laptop and a tablet (under 17 inches), books, notebooks, clothes, water bottle, power bank, and other daily essentials.
- A travel and everyday backpack — The Mancro Laptop Backpack is built for everyday use. With its simple and sophisticated design, you can use it for school, work, and your travels.
Advantages Over Its Competitors
- Lightweight and made with quality materials — This charging backpack is made from an eco-friendly and durable nylon fabric. It is lightweight and can distribute your load evenly against your back and shoulders. It also has a handle on top that makes it easier to pick up your bag.
- Offers value for money — It may be in the low-end price range, but this is a decent backpack with a USB charging port. It’s good for everyday use with its spacious storage and many compartments.
Specifications of the Mancro Charging Backpack
- Fabric: High-grade 900D nylon
- Dimensions: 20 x 12.2 x 5.7 inches
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Available Colors: Grey, Black, Blue, and Crest Blue (pricing may vary depending on color)
- Laptop Compartment Size: Can fit laptops with the following sizes: 15.6 inches, 15 inches, 14 inches, and 13 inches
- External Side Pockets: Can fit a water bottle and an umbrella with straps to hold them in place
Charging Backpack Inclusions
- Built-in external USB charging port (battery not included)
- Built-in internal charging cable
- Combination lock
Aside from the Laptop Backpack, Mancro also has other models that cater to different needs. They have the Travel Laptop Backpack, which is slightly bigger and more lightweight. Also available are the School Backpack and Student Backpack.
Mancro Charging Backpack Reviews
To know more, watch this video from Best Review:
The Mancro Laptop Backpack is a great choice if you’re looking for an affordable and multi-functional bag. For its low-end pricing, you will have a water-resistant charging backpack. It also includes a free combination lock which comes in handy for extra protection. This laptop backpack offers the essential features you need at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
Which of Mancro charging backpack’s features did you like best? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!