Mac owners love spreading the gospel of how all PC owners should switch to a Mac. This may be the right move for some but for others the learning curve may be too steep. Listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of Noobie.com and Sean Aune, Editor-in-Chief at TechnoBuffalo, talk about what PC owners need to consider when thinking about making the switch from a PC to a Mac.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s® app of the week. This week Mr. Noobie® shares with you an easy and fun way to keep track of how far you walk or run when exercising.
In our featured product segment, Mr. Noobie® talks about an innovative new way to charge your gadgets and electronic devices.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Making the switch from a PC to a Mac
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- Techno Buffalo – www.technobuffalo.com
- USB Sock-IT – usbsockit.com
- RunKeeper app – iOS and Android
- Email questions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#