So many of us want to lose weight but we lack the discipline and motivation. And we can’t all afford a personal trainer. Listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of Noobie.com and Jordan Goldberg, co-founder and CEO of stickK, talk about why using the Internet can be an effective motivator when it comes to losing weight (or reaching any goal for that matter) and how it all works.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s® app of the week. This week Mr. Noobie® shares a new game that puts a clever twist on crossword puzzles.
In our featured product/service segment, Mr. Noobie® talks about a pet booking service that helps you manage many of the hassles associated with boarding your pet.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: How you can use the Internet to motivate you to lose weight
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- stickK – stickK.com
- MyFitnessPal – www.myfitnesspal.com
- SparkPeople – www.sparkpeople.com
- DietBet – www.dietbet.com
- PetBookings.com – PetBookings.com
- Clever Clues app – iOS
- Email questions or feedback to: email@example.com
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#