Estimated reading time: 13 minutes
It can be difficult looking for gifts for parents who seem to have everything they need at home or who provided everything you need. But gifts don’t always have to be giving people what they need. Sometimes, it’s giving them what they want—or what tickles their fancy.
If you’re looking for Christmas gifts for your parents, here’s a roundup of the best presents you can get your mom and dad this year.
13 Gifts for Your Parents to Express Your Love for Them
Table of contents
- 13 Gifts for Your Parents to Express Your Love for Them
- 1. AfterShokz Air Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- 2. Nikon 8252 ACULON A211
- 3. Hypervolt by Hyperice
- 4. Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Vintage 3-Speed
- 5. PhoneSoap3 Smartphone Cleaner
- 6. Chefman Frozurt, Frozen Dessert Maker
- 7. Oster Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter
- 8. Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker
- 9. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- 10. Cubii JR1 Seated Under Desk Elliptical Machine for Home Workout
- 11. LiveFine Towel Warmer
- 12. Upright GO 2 NEW Posture Trainer and Corrector for Back
- 13. Ultra-Premium Healthy Office Snack Box Subscription
1. AfterShokz Air Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
These headphones are perfect gift ideas for parents who love biking and want to have a playlist while cycling.
This gadget is specially created for cyclists. It is fashioned with bone conduction technology and an open fit design to ensure the ears remain utterly free of ambient sounds, making the wearer aware of the surrounding.
- Audio and dual noise-canceling mics for crystal-clear calls
2. Nikon 8252 ACULON A211
If your mom and dad love stargazing, you do not have to get them a fancy telescope with a computerized refractor for them to enjoy the stars at night. These binoculars are the next best thing.
It comes with adjustable 10-22-power multi-coated eco-glass lenses integrated with triad optical technology and unique zoom features—no wonder this gadget delivers astonishing clarity and precision.
- Ergonomic design
- Turn-and-slide multi-click rubber eyecups for a custom-fit eye relief
3. Hypervolt by Hyperice
Whether you are a man or a woman, there are times a massage is badly needed. And during this Coronavirus pandemic, seeing a chiropractor, physical therapist, or massage therapist may not safe.
Your parents will thank you for giving them this recovery device. They can now say goodbye to sore and stiff muscles with this cordless Hypervolt.
- Quiet glide technology
- 3 hours use per charge
- Easily target any muscle group
4. Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Vintage 3-Speed
A vintage item is one of the best gift ideas for elderly parents. And who can say no to this Crosley Cruiser Deluxe portable turntable?
It comes with dynamic full-range stereo speakers and a built-in jack for private listening using headphones.
- 3-speed turntable
- Aux-in Portable Audio Ready
- Bluetooth Receiver
5. PhoneSoap3 Smartphone Cleaner
We were shocked when Time magazine published an article about our mobile phones being 10 times dirtier than toilet seats.
Whether we accept it or not, and since we can get rid of using our cell phones, giving our parents a gadget that helps disinfect their smartphones makes you extra thoughtful. But this PhoneSoap3 does not only sanitizes but also charges the phone while placing it inside the case.
- Two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs
- Disinfect the entire phone
6. Chefman Frozurt, Frozen Dessert Maker
Next on our list of gifts for parents is something for the sweet tooth in your life. This kitchen gadget is one of the few Christmas gifts for parents who may be conscious of their health, yet still enjoy the guilty pleasure of a good dessert.
But for guilt-free frozen treats, get them this Frozurt dessert maker. They can now turn any frozen fruit into healthy and delicious soft serves.
- Quick and easy operation
- Easy to clean
- Access to Club Chefman for tailor-made recipes
7. Oster Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter
If your parents love to celebrate every milestone with a bottle of wine, get them this cordless electric wine bottle opener. Wine lovers will definitely appreciate this harmless kitchen device.
Opening a wine bottle not only becomes a breeze, but it also lets you open a bottle with a sophisticated style.
- Simple push-button operation
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle
8. Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker
Parents who love the outdoors or who are always on the go will undoubtedly appreciate this holiday gift from you.
Can you imagine how this hand-pumped portable espresso travel gadget can brew an impressively good-tasting coffee? This pocket-size machine is legit. What’s great about this is you do not need to charge or use the battery to make it work.
- Easy to use
- Small and light to carry
- Requires 15% less force to pump
RELATED: Technology You Can Drink To
9. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
Does cleaning the house take too much of your parents’ time—especially if they have fur babies? This robot vacuum may be pricey, but it is worth every penny.
Just think about how much time your parents can save from cleaning the house. It can remove embedded dirt and it leaves your floor and carpet spotless.
- Seamlessly navigate room terrain
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & Power-Lifting Suction
- Requires less maintenance
10. Cubii JR1 Seated Under Desk Elliptical Machine for Home Workout
Winter is almost here. If your parents do not have enough space for a treadmill or other home exercise equipment, this Cubii can solve the problem.
You can work out while you sit on your couch or while you work. It is designed for anyone who can’t walk or run outdoors for some reason.
- Has 8 resistance levels
- Built-in LCD display
- Won’t take up a ton of space
11. LiveFine Towel Warmer
Parents deserve pampering. Getting a towel warmer as a present could mean the world to them. This bathroom device is timely because winter is almost here.
It is always a nice feeling being wrapped in a toasty warm towel after stepping out of a steamy shower. Plus, do you know a hot towel has health benefits? It warms up and promotes better blood circulation.
- Adjustable digital timer
- Spacious heating compartment
- Easy-Open Cover
- Built-In Grip Handle
12. Upright GO 2 NEW Posture Trainer and Corrector for Back
Proper posture is absolutely vital for parents. It has several health benefits like improving their blood flow, lowering the risk of heart attack, and preventing osteoporosis and digestive issues.
With this small device, you are helping your parents maintain good posture and boost their health.
- Fastest and most natural way to correct posture
- Real-time posture feedback
- Discreet and comfortable fit
- Tracks your progress
13. Ultra-Premium Healthy Office Snack Box Subscription
Worried if your parents are snacking the right kind of food? Why not get them a monthly subscription snack box. You can be assured your parents regularly get a healthy snack.
- Healthy and exclusive curations of snacks
- Choose your box
- Cancel online, anytime
Giving our parents Christmas presents is not a barometer of our love for them. Besides the underlying custom and family tradition, buying gifts is one of the simplest and most tangible ways to show we appreciate our loved ones and are grateful for them. And most of all, it has nothing to do with the price tags. It is always the thought that counts.