Father’s Day is approaching. Have you thought of what gift to give for the man of the house yet?
While you may not be able to pick everything up from the stores just yet, you have plenty of time to order your Father’s Day gifts from Amazon.
But with tons of products online, it’s hard to choose which ones. Lucky for you, we’ve come up with a list of what you can buy for the toughest hero at home.
14 Special Father’s Day Gift That Dads Would Love To Receive This Year
1. 4-in-1 TakeFlight Tactical Pen
It pays to be prepared for whatever circumstance. Topping our list of Father’s Day gifts is this lightweight tactical pen, which could be a lifesaver for your dad.
- It’s made out of aircraft-grade machined aluminum material. You’re guaranteed the toughness you can rely on if you need it for self-defense or probably break your car window in case of an emergency.
- LED tactical light in cases where you need to shine a light in whatever circumstance you’re in.
- Bottle opener to quench your thirst.
It’s an everyday tool that can be subtly used in the most extreme of circumstances. How cool is that?
2. RAK Universal Socket 2 PC Set
Most dads have a DIY personality, especially when it comes to fixing things. This stainless steel universal socket will help him a lot when he needs to adjust hooks, hex nuts, bolt heads, lag screws, hooks, and many more.
- Self adjust from ¼ to ¾ inches
- Metric of 7mm to 19mm
- 125 lbs of torque
It comes with a power drill adapter for power drills or a power screwdriver —no more guessing which tools to use any more that can sometimes drive them nuts.
3. Upgraded Beard Grooming Kit
The name of this next product on our list of Father’s Day gifts says it all. This beard grooming kit will put his beard under control. This will also make his beard look and feel great with the use of 100% natural ingredients.
Rashes, irritations, dry, and undernourished skin won’t be a problem anymore. This will mean he will have to spend more time in the bathroom, though.
It comes with the following:
- Beard Shampoo
- Beard Conditioner
- Beard Balm
- Beard Oil
- Beard Scissors
- Beard Brush
- Beard Comb
- Storage Bag
- Beard E-Book
4. Personalized Tumblers w/Splash Proof Lid
Dads are mostly always on the go. But even if not, this stainless steel powder-coated personalized tumbler will make your dad smile every time he uses it.
The print is laser engraved, so you want to worry about fading.
- Available in 20 & 30 oz tumblers
- Double-wall vacuum insulation will ensure his drink stays hot for a day and a half.
- BPA & lead-free Lid
- Available in 10 powder-coated colors
- No water rings and sweating on your furniture.
5. POLIGO 12pcs Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tools Set
This high-quality grill set is made of stainless steel. That means, it guarantees its sturdiness and will stay in good shape, free from rust and tarnish for a long time. Not only that, but it also comes with an easy to carry multipurpose cooler bag to store your grilling accessories in.
The container is also leakproof and has an insulation layer for keeping your food and drinks warm or cold.
- All-purpose knife
- Steak fork
- Serrated steak knife
- Barbecue spatula
- Grill tongs
- Barbecue fork
- Multipurpose corkscrew
- Cutting board
- Grill glove
- Salt & Pepper shakers
All the accessories above are dishwasher safe while the bag can accommodate 15 cans of drinks. Your dad will be grilling away real soon.
6. ThermoPro TP18 Meat Thermometer
This thermo reader will go well with the POLIGO grill set. This thermocouple digital instant-read meat thermometer allows you to check your food temperature in seconds to ensure your food is cooked perfectly.
- Foldaway probe for safe storage
- Lock function allows you to see the last stable temperature taken, even after removing it.
- A large LED-backlit display means easy reading even at night with a 90 seconds auto-off display
- Magnetic back feature to stick it on the fridge or any metal surface
Grill like a pro and enjoy perfectly cooked food with the rest of the family.
7. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
With this sandwich maker, your dad will love making his very own sandwich in just five minutes. It’s perfect also for making healthy meals on the go. Careful, this might end up being one of his favorite Father’s Day gifts!
- The parts are removable and dishwasher safe
- The package includes quick and easy recipes in case your dad runs out of ideas.
- It also has a countdown timer
- It can make 2 sandwiches in one sitting. Perfect for a quick snack, for serving visitors or breakfast.
8. Electric Wine Opener Set
Never open a bottle of wine the same way again. This electric wine opener will do that for you in just a matter of 7 seconds. What’s grilling without a fresh bottle of wine to help you digest your food.
It includes the following:
- Foil cutter
- Wine pourer
- Vacuum wine stopper
- Charger and manual
- 4AA batteries
One full charge can open up to 80 bottles, so you wouldn’t have to worry about running out of juice after popping a few more corks. It also gives the buyer a 1-year warranty.
9. BOOZY SOAP
This is one of the crazier Father’s Day gifts for dad, especially if he loves beer, whiskey, or wine. This is an actual 5 oz bar of soap made of real beer, whiskey, and wine coupled with apricot seeds, crushed oats, and rosemary extract. It’s guaranteed to be cruelty & phthalate-free.
It has 3 scents in one pack:
- Kentucky Bourbon
- Vintage Merlot
- Hoppy IPA
He’s sure to enjoy getting cleaner with this boozy soap.
10. iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker
This waterproof shower speaker has an IP67 rating and will definitely be a great pair with the BOOZY soap. Your dad can use it in the shower or on an outdoor adventure and is fully protected up to 3 feet deep in water.
- Bluetooth connection of up to 33 feet away from your other radio, phone, tablets, or computer.
- Detachable dedicated suction cup for sticking on smooth surfaces
- Dedicated hook for easy hanging anywhere or for a carabiner to secure on your bag or pants
- A 5-watt power loud HD sound output
- Bluetooth connects less than 6 seconds
- 1 charge lasts up to 10 hours of playtime
- Built-in microphone for taking calls while listening to music
- CE, FCC & ROHS certified
Whether you’re listening to your favorite music, listening to an ebook, meditating, or taking a call, this portable speaker is a great hands-free buddy. Your dad will also enjoy a 1-year 100% money-back guarantee.
11. La Crosse Technology C85845-1 Color Wireless Forecast Station
This is a mini weather forecast station that lets your dad get a real-time reading of the backyard weather. He can also know the humidity level and the temperature indoors as well as outdoors.
- Backlight sensor with adjustable settings
- Full-color display
- Full calendar
- Customize alerts according to your preferences
- Self-setting accurate atomic time
- Animated color forecasts with trend according to barometric pressure
This will help see the trend of the weather and forecast for a backyard barbecue with the family.
12. Best of Warner Bros. 100 Film Collection (DVD)
Binge watch this DVD collection of the best Warner Bros films from the earliest movie “The Jazz Singer” (1927) to “Inception” in 2010. One of the best Father’s Day gifts of all for your dad might just be you spending your free time him watching these movies. Make sure to bring the popcorn!
13. Divoom Pixoo Pixel Art Digital Frame with App-Controlled 16X16 LED Screen
This boredom killer LED screen is a great way to tickle the creative genius in your dad. It’s a toy for big boys!
This gadget will also serve as a clock, and a reminder tool, so he won’t forget anything.
He can also interact with other Divoom artists or plainly make a design of his own using the app on his phone or tablet. With more than 1000 designs to choose from, the options can be endless.
14. Exploding Kittens Card Game
The Exploding Kittens Card Game is like no other game you ever played before. With your dad around, it’ll be a great way to step away from your smartphone or TV.
This party pack can accommodate up to 10 players. The last one standing wins, and everyone else explodes one by one.
This game of the year award winner is a strategic version of Russian roulette powered by kittens. It’s easy to learn and is an adrenaline-rush card game that can last up to 15 minutes.
These gifts may not be enough to show how much you love your dad, but it’s the thought that counts. With each family spending more time together, these gifts will come in handy one way or another. It’s a simple gesture of saying thank you for everything he has done for you and your family.
Are there other gifts you think we missed? Let us know in the comments section below.