If you’re a customer of CenturyLink you’ll probably find yourself having to contact CenturyLink technical support for assistance. After all, it is the second largest US internet and communications provider. To date, the company services both home and business needs for subscribers across 17 states. Luckily, we have our cheatsheet ready to guide you every step of the way!
CenturyLink Technical Support Tips & Tricks
For The Home
There are many CenturyLink customer service chat channels to address your needs. If you require general customer service, technical support for Internet, Prism TV or phone, and payment assistance, this is where you log in. Keep your zip code handy so you can be given accurate help!
Useful Online Links
As expected, CenturyLink gives online support for all its offered services. You will find useful online links to high-speed internet, modem/installation, home phone, smart home, Prism TV, DIRECTV, as well as wireless phone support all in one page.
In a move to make things even more efficient, CenturyLink devoted a page for email queries guaranteed to be received within 40 seconds after submission. Pure wow!
- Repairs – For internet repair, the number to dial is 877-646-3282. Phone repairs should be directed to 800-788-3600. Additionally, if it’s Prism TV repair you need, the number is 866-314-4148.
- New Services – Are you looking at getting new services? Phone 877-862-9343 from 8 AM to 6 PM Mondays through Fridays, and 9 AM to 5 PM Saturdays. CenturyLink’s got you covered!
- Payment Specialists – Need a payment specialist? Contact them via 888-646-0004 from 8 AM to 6 PM Mondays through Fridays. Pay online or pay by phone at your convenience — these services are available 24/7!
- Billing & Customer Service – If it’s billing and customer service you’re after, then there’s a specific number to remember. Dial 888-723-8010 from 8 AM to 6 PM Mondays through Fridays.
- Transfer, Disconnect, or Cancel Service – Contact 800-201-4099 from Mondays through Fridays, 8 AM to 6 PM to get your service modified. Want to bring your CenturyLink to your new location? Get them to set it up and ready when you move!
- TTY Device Users – CenturyLink subscribers who use a TTY device can call any of the numbers above for assistance.
- Spanish-Speaking Customer Support – Feel right at home with CenturyLink! Simply dial 800-201-4099 option 9 from Mondays to Fridays, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Visit A Retail Store – Are you the type who prefers an in-person assistance? CenturyLink has over 208 stores all over the country to cater to you.
Small Business Customers
Chat service is available from Monday to Friday 10 AM to 8 PM CT.
- Sales & Billing – For inquiries and help on sales matters, dial 866-476-9909. Billing queries must be coursed through 877-832-8404 from Mondays through Fridays, 7 AM to 8 PM CT.
- 24/7 Internet & Voice Repair – Rejoice for 24/7 support! Call 800-786-6272 anytime for internet repair. Internet chat is likewise available for your convenience. The voice repair hotline is 800-786-6272.
- Control Center Help – If you need access to the Control Center, ring 800-350-1044 from Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to 6 PM CT and Saturdays, 10 AM to 6 PM CT. Chat is available, too, from 7 AM to 6 PM CT, Mondays through Fridays.
For all customers who ordered via the CenturyLink’s instant activation portal, here is another way to reach them. Just login!
NoNonsensePC made a comparative YouTube review of CenturyLink and Comcast ISP. Who fared better? Find out and watch below!
In conclusion, CenturyLink has exhausted all possible channels to give its customers the service they deserve. We hope this guide becomes useful to you in the future!
Did we miss out on any other CenturyLink technical support information? Tell us about it below!
Up Next: Google Analytics FAQ | A Basic Guide