If you’re looking to upgrade your ride and change the way you drive, check out these cool car gadgets you can get on Amazon.
7 Best Car Gadgets to Upgrade Your Ride With
1. Roav C1 Dash Cam with FHD Sony Sensor by Anker
The Anker Roav C1 Dash Cam is quite the visual information champion with its advanced Sony Exmor sensor and wide-angle lenses. It also boasts Nighthawk Vision technology allowing it to capture 4 full traffic lanes in total high definition 1080p resolution and provide impressive night vision, too.
- Smartphone Sync — Its iOS and Android apps that let you save recorded clips for smartphone viewing.
- Automatic Activation — Employs a gravity sensor that activates the camera if the car is hit or moved automatically recording clips of hit-and-runs.
- Wide Dynamic Range Technology — Automatically fine-tunes exposure to produce balances images and videos in any light conditions.
- Extreme Temperature Resistant — No need to worry about the heat or cold ruining this dash cam—it is designed to withstand temperatures from 19 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warranty and Customer Service — Comes with a 12-month replacement warranty which is really reassuring.
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.5 x 2.4 in.
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
Average Ratings: 4.1/5
2. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum
Dusty, crumby cars are a big no-no. Getting a reliable car vacuum like the BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L is the way to go.
- Long-lasting Battery — Can stay powered up for any of your vacuuming needs for a good 18 months.
- Exceptional Suction Power — BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L may run on a humble 15.2 watts motor but it doesn’t shy away from doing serious vacuum tasks.
- Impressive Filtration System, Ample Dustbowl Capacity, and Cyclonic Vacuum Action — With its cyclonic vacuum action, it can separate larger particles from finer ones preventing its filtration from getting overwhelmed and prolonging its lifespan. The VF110 Dustbuster filter can efficiently suck up to 20.6 oz of dust and debris into its dustbowl.
- Rotating Slim Nozzle and Easy-Cleaning — Comes with a rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications. Its bowls and filters are also removable and easy to clean.
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 5.5 x 7.8 in.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion battery required (included)
Average Ratings: 4.1/5
3. Cooluli Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer
If you’re someone who loves to snack and have a couple of drinks on road trips, you’ll love the Cooluli Mini Fridge. It’s perfectly sized to hold as many snacks and drinks as possible inside your car.
- Portability and Convenience at Its Finest — Can fit even the smallest of cars. It’s also quite stylish with its matte finish and compact design.
- Utmost Versatility — Aside from keeping drinks and snacks at their best, it can also serve a variety of other functions. You can store breastmilk, insulin, and other medication, and even personal skin care products.
- Energy Efficient — It employs a unique semiconductor that is energy-efficient, nature-friendly, and ultra-silent.
- Power Flexibility — You can power it using AC, USB, and DC so using it indoors and outdoors is very much possible.
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.7 x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- Cools down to: 40° below ambient temperature
- Warms up to: 149° on the internal thermostat
- Power: AC 100-120V, DC 12V/7A 78 watts max
Average Ratings: 4.3/5
4. Nonda ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor
There should be no compromises when it comes to our safety while in a vehicle. Get real-time tire pressure updates on your smartphone with the help of the Nonda ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor.
- Blowouts Prevention — With its impressive and intelligent tech that updates your car’s tire pressure (PSI/kPa/Bar) and temperature (°F/°C) real-time, you can foresee potentially dangerous blowouts. Thanks to its AccuTemp Algorithm that can detect slow leaks and send intel to your smartphone.
- Easy Installation — Anybody can install this device on their own in 3 simple steps within 10 minutes.
- Durable and Robust — The device is equipped with 4 upgraded durable and robust cap sensors protecting it from oxidation from salt and environment.
- Cost Effectivity — You can save up to 11 cents per gallon with properly inflated tires.
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.5 x 0.7 in.
- Weight: 0.04 lbs.
- Batteries: Replaceable lithium battery CR1632
Average Ratings: 3.4/5
5. Wacaco Minipresso GR, Portable Espresso Machine
On-the-go javaphiles will definitely benefit from the wonders of the Wacaco Minipresso GR. This compact and sleek flask can make every coffee lover a shot or two of his or her favorite espresso wherever, whenever.
- Portable and Lightweight
- Innovative Design & High-Quality Yield — Comes with a semi-automatic piston that injects (using optimal extraction pressure) small quantities of water into the coffee adapter for bold and rich espresso shots every time.
- Straightforward Brewing — 100% hand-operated, so there’s no need for compressed air, N2O cartridges or electricity to get your espresso shot. You can also choose from a variety of water tank capacities to enjoy different types of espresso, from ristretto to caffè lungo.
- Dimension: 6.89 x 2.75 x 2.36 in.
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Water capacity: 2.35 oz.
- Ground capacity: 0.28 oz.
- Average pressure: 116 psi
- Compatibility: All varieties of ground coffee
Average Rating: 4/5
Javaphile Definition: Slang for someone who loves coffee.
6. Alexa-Enabled Roav VIVA Car Charger
Pimp your ride with a spectrum of new capabilities with the Alexa-enabled Roav VIVA car charger. This dual-port USB device plugs into a car’s cigarette lighter to power up your devices and give you access to over 45,000 Alexa skills.
- Digital Butler — With Alexa integrated into this charger, just say a word and she’ll be on it. From getting directions to shopping online, playing music, listening to an audiobook, and hands-free calling and messaging, Alexa will make your road life so much easier.
- Quick Charging — This device employs Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology to bring fast charging speeds.
- Voice Isolation — It comes with two integrated microphones that provide accurate voice identification and noise cancellation.
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 6 x 2 in.
- Weight: 0.4375 lbs.
Average rating: 3.7/5
7. Philips GoPure Car Air Purifier
Get rid of annoying odors and keep the air inside your vehicle clean with the Philips GoPure Compact 200 air purifier. It’s easy to install and has a powerful three-layer filtration system that removes up to 99% of harmful bacteria, smoke, gases, dust, pollen, pet hair and odors in vehicles.
- No More Cigarette Stink — This device uses a HESA unique technology that removes tobacco smoke residue 3x better than ionizers.
- Air Quality Indicators — It comes with an integrated air-particles sensor that updates the current quality of air in your car — excellent (blue), fair (yellow), and poor (red)
- Intuitive Usage — It’s easy to operate with its automatic on and off switch, two-speed options, and filter replacement indicator.
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.9 x 2.9 in.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Wattage: 3 watts
- Filter Lifetime: 350 hrs.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate: 10 m³/h
Average Ratings: 3.5/5 stars
Watch these useful car gadgets in this video from Top Tech Zone:
May it be for safety, convenience, or car maintenance, Amazon a great marketplace for cool car gadgets. We hope you’ve found some fun ideas on this list to help you get that sweet ride you’ve been dreaming of.
Do you have any must-have car gadgets suggestions? Let us know in the comments section below!
- AutoTempest Used Car Finder | Overview And FAQs
- How The Arrival Of Autonomous Cars Will Change The World
- Wearable Technology: 9 Wearable Tech Gadgets
Pricing Disclaimer: Please note that prices on this list are subject to change without further notice based on price fluctuations on Amazon. Please refer to the links for actual prices. All prices on this list are accurate as of May 8, 2019.