Gear up for your next camping trip with Amazon’s coolest camping must-haves. Here, we share some of our top picks. Read on to find out more.
Camping Must-Haves on Amazon | 14 Cool Camping Gadgets and Accessories
1. CORE 9P Instant Cabin Tent
The CORE 9P Instant Cabin Tent can accommodate up to nine people, ensuring ample space for everyone. It also includes “room” dividers for added privacy and wall storage pockets to keep valuables off the floor.
- Fits two queen mattresses
- Has an adjustable ground vent to let cool air in and hot air out
- Features an electrical cord access port that can be closed if not in use
- Tent Fabric: 68D Polyester (600mm hydrostatic rating)
- Floor Material: 125 gsm P.E.
- Pack Size: 48 X 11.5 X 11.5 in.
- Pack Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Tent Stakes Material: Steel
- Tent Poles Material: Steel
2. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
Access to clean water is crucial and can even be life-saving in camping trips, so a water filter should definitely be one of the must-haves for camping. Include the LifeStraw Personal Water filter in your camping gear to utilize nature’s water sources without worrying about bacteria, parasites, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne parasites/bacteria through its microfiltration membrane
- Verified by US EPA, NSF, and ASTM
- Extremely lightweight
- Has a long lifespan that can filter up to 4,000 liters
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 1 x 1 in.
- Weight: 2 oz.
3. ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon
While fun and adventure are on the agenda for any camping trip, safety should also be a priority, so this locator beacon should be on your list of camping must-haves. The ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon can be used to alert US Search and Rescue authorities in an emergency situation. It’s designed to work in even the most remote locations and can withstand extreme conditions.
- Easy two-step operation: Just deploy the antenna and press “ON”
- Utilizes 66-channel 406 MHz GPS to provide authorities location information
- Bright LED strobe
- Can typically last up to 30 hours
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 1.3 x 1.9 in.
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Battery Type: Non-hazmat lithium batteries
4. A2S Protection LEDWay Paracord Bracelet
One of the camping must-haves for anyone is a multi-tool. With the A2S Protection LEDWay Paracord Bracelet, you get a whistle, flashlight, emergency knife, flint fire starter, scraper, compass, and 12 feet of paracord on a bracelet.
- A nifty 6-in1 tool that helps in a variety of tasks, including starting a fire, making a trap or shelter, and navigation.
- Extremely durable material can withstand a minimum breaking point of 550 lbs./250 kg.
- Material: 550 Parachute Cord
- Size: Can fit wrists measuring 7.5 to 9 inches
- Colors: Black, Green
- Batteries: 2 x Lithium Manganese Button CR1620
5. Wacoco Espresso Maker
Enjoy a cup of espresso even in the great outdoors with the Wacoco Minipresso GR. It’s hand-operated so you don’t need to worry even if you’re camping a remote location.
- Its innovative design features a semi-automatic piston that makes it really easy to use — just a few pushes to achieve optimal extraction pressure.
- Compatible with all ground coffee varieties
- Has different water tank capacities for different espresso types
- Includes a built-in espresso scoop and cup
- Dimensions: 6.89 x 2.75 x 2.36 in
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Water capacity: 2.35 oz.
- Ground capacity: 0.28 oz.
- Average pressure: 116 psi
6. BioLite CampStove 2
Aside from being a wood-burning camp stove, the BioLite CampStove 2 can also charge USB-powered devices. This can be extremely useful in remote areas where electricity is hard to come by.
- Turns fire into electricity — charging for 20 minutes on a strong fire can power 60 minutes of talk time
- Boils a liter of water in just 4.5 minutes
- Comes with an internal starter battery that serves as a fire starter before the power kicks in
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 8.3 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Battery: 1 x Lithium-ion
7. MalloMe Camping Cookware Mess Set
This MalloMe Camping Cookware Mess Set has everything you need to prepare and enjoy sumptuous meals outdoors. This set includes a 1- liter nonstick pot and cover, nonstick pan, 2 bowls, soup spoon, folding stainless steel spork, wooden spoon spatula, and a cleaning sponge.
- Compact and portable — entire kit collapses into a space-saving small bundle, which can be placed in a travel pouch for easier storage
- Made from high-quality FDA-approved anodized aluminum
- Comes with a guide on how to roast marshmallows and make s’mores
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.3 x 3.8 in.
- Weight: 1.17 lbs.
8. Trekology YIZI Go Camping Chair
The Trekology YIZI Go’s promises support and comfort wherever you set up camp. it’s designed to offer lower back support and features side mesh panels that lets air through even in hot and humid environments.
- Has durable frames made from high-grade aluminum alloys
- Comes with a storage bag
- Can be assembled in just seconds and doesn’t require any extra tools for assembly
- Carrying Bag Dimensions: 14 x 4.3 x 6 in.
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Fixed Seat Height: 15.4 in.
- Max Load: Approx. 300 lbs.
- Fabric: 600D Nylon
- Frame Material: Aero-grade 7075 Aluminum alloy
9. Earth Pak Waterproof Dry Bag
The Earth Pak Waterproof Dry Bag will keep your devices and other valuables safe during water activities. As a bonus, it also includes a 6.5-inch IPX8-certified waterproof phone case with transparent windows so users can take action shots using their phone camera.
- Comes in 10L and 20L options, perfect for light packers (larger sizes of up to 55L are also available)
- Comes with an adjustable strap for easier carrying
- Made from durable waterproof 500D PVC material
- Dimensions: 15 x 8 in. (10L), 17x 9.5 in. (20L)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Orange, Forest Green, Light Blue, Red, White, Yellow
10. Tentsile Trillium Hammock
Camp out in comfort with the Tentstile 3-Person Hammock. Its 92 sq. ft triangular design lets it accommodate up to three adults or two adults and two kids. It utilizes Tenstile’s three-point anchor system to ensure that the hammock is stable and safely secured.
- Easy setup — Can be assembled in just 8 minutes
- Features powerful ratchet straps that anchor to three strong trees
- Has a heavy-duty industrial webbing to ensure comfort
- Supports up to 880 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 ft.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
11. Matador Pocket Blanket
The Matador Pocket Blanket offers a handy solution when you need a dry place to sit. It’s extremely compact and space-saving — just fold it and keep it in its pouch when not in use.
- Features built-in rust-proof metal ground stakes to hold it down on windy days
- Waterproof, puncture and tear-resistant
- Comes with an integrated storage pouch
- Can accommodate two (lying down) to four people (sitting)
- Dimensions: Folds out to a 63 x 44 in. blanket
- Weight: 3.8 oz
12. Disc-O-Bed XL Cam-O-Bunk Benchable Bunked Double Cot with Organizers
The Disc-O-Bed XL Cam-O-Bunk Benchable Bunked Double Cot with Organizers may be bigger than a sleeping bag, but it’s certainly more comfortable. It’s actually quite the safe-saver too since it’s bunkable, allowing two people to stretch out comfortably.
- Multi-Functional — Use it as two regular cots, a bunk bed, or even as a bench
- Includes side organizers to keep personal items safe
- Sleep Area: 79 x 35 in.
- Height of Bottom Cot: 11 in. off the ground
- Headroom Between Cots: 21 in. headroom between cots
- Weight: 28 kg
13. YETI Hopper Flip 18 Portable Cooler
What makes the YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler superior to other soft coolers is its Coldcell Insulation technology, which utilizes a closed-cell rubber foam to keep its contents cold. The Hopper Flip 18 can hold up to 16 cans of beer or soda or 20 pounds of ice.
- Features a Hydrolok zipper, which is the standard for cooler zippers worldwide
- Has a waterproof, mildew-resistant, puncture resistant DryHide Shell and a liner made from FDA-approved food-grade material
- Dimensions: 15.67 x 10.2 x 12.6 in.
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
14. Advanced Elements 3-Gallon Summer Solar Shower
The Advanced Elements 3-Gallon Summer Solar Shower brings relaxing hot showers even in the middle of the woods by harnessing the sun to heat the water. It’s also very portable and can be rolled up when not in use.
- Equipped with a water-temperature gauge to help users monitor water temperature
- Easy-to-use filling valve with a twist-off cap
- Includes velcro straps to keep toiletries within easy reach
- Dimensions: 18 x 6 x 2 in.
- Weight (when empty): 12 oz.
Watch these best camping gears on Amazon in this video from TechnoNerd:
Surviving a weekend outdoors requires more than grit and an adventurous spirit. To ensure your fun, comfort, and safety, you must be equipped with camping must-haves, such as those we featured here. We hope this list of camping gadgets and accessories has given you ideas on what to include in your gear on your next trip!
Which camping must-haves on our list are you planning to buy? Let us know your top picks in the comments section below.
- A Handheld Weather Radio That Does It All
- 11 Waterproof Gadgets To Lounge By The Pool With
- Pixel 3 vs iPhone XR: Choosing The Better Phone
Pricing Disclaimer: Prices on this list are subject to change without further notice based on price fluctuations on Amazon. Please refer to the links for actual prices. All prices on this list are accurate as of May 27, 2019.