The Dudios True Wireless Earbuds is a pair of Bluetooth earbuds on Amazon that caught my eye because they are a versatile pair whose compatibility isn’t tethered to a specific device. Read on for everything you need to know about this product.
RELATED: Treblab X11 Bluetooth Earbuds Review
In this article:
Dudios True Wireless Earbuds | Amazon Bluetooth Earbuds Review
Here are some of the notable selling points of the Dudios True Wireless Earbuds:
- Sensitive touch control
- Noise isolation
- Secure fit
- Ergonomic design
- Premium sound quality
- Moisture and sweat-proof (IPX5 rating)
- Has a 4-hour playtime on a single charge
- Comes with a charging case, which can charge the wireless earbuds up to four times before the need for recharging (compatible with 5V 1A power source or lower — no support for quick or fast charge)
IPX5 Definition: The fifth level of an IP standard spectrum relating to an item’s water resistance. The “5” in IPX5 represents that a product has sufficient water protection against small water jets.
The Dudios True Wireless Earbuds supports Bluetooth 5.0. This is the latest in Bluetooth technology, which means you could expect a steady wireless connection and low power consumption.
Here are other product specs worth mentioning:
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1 x 0.6 in.
- Weight: 3.2 g.
- Drive Diameter: 7.2 mm.
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
- Multi-function Button: Touch Control
- Color: Black
- Headphone Fit: In-Ear
- Completely Wireless — No more tangled cables, Dudios True Wireless Earbuds are, as its name says, is truly wireless.
- Ease of Use — No complicated phone-pairing procedures required. As soon as you release the earbuds in the wild, they automatically look for pairable gadgets. Voice prompts guide the pairing process, which simplifies the whole thing.
- Tap Away — These wireless earbuds have tap-away functions ready. Softly tapping the earbuds’ exposed surface allows users to answer or end phone calls, play or pause music, and go forward or backward on their playlist.
- Dependable Design — These Bluetooth earbuds have an ergonomic design, which achieves two purposes. First is to diminish background noise and deliver optimum sound quality. Second is offering as secure a fit as possible in-ear, which translates to users not inadvertently losing their earbuds while doing their usual routine. The ear tips are adjustable to better suit various ear sizes.
- Extended Life — Fully-charged, these Dudios earbuds can last for four hours. Meanwhile, a fully-charged Dudios earbuds case can completely replenish a pair of earbuds about four times before getting depleted. This means you’ll have at least 15 hours of playtime.
- Outdoor Ready — The best earbuds are those that can be used outdoors without compromising the gadget’s performance. These IPX5-rated earbuds fit that bill quite well. They serve as good audio partners for adventure trips that inevitably involve sweat and mild drizzles.
- Great Sound Quality — Whether you’re listening to music or on a call, the 7.22 mm dynamic drivers on these Dudios earbuds will deliver awesome sound quality.
- Compatible With Multiple Devices — Unlike other wireless earbuds, these earbuds can be used with a variety of gadgets.
RELATED: 11 Best Wireless Earbuds On Amazon
What’s in the Box?
A Dudios True Wireless Earbuds package comes with the following items:
- One pair of Dudios True Wireless earbuds
- Charging case
- Lithium polymer battery
My Experience Trying These Earbuds
- Size — While the compact size is nice, there is that issue of compromising the fuller, deeper bass sounds you’d enjoy from over-the-ear earphones.
- Touch Control — The Multifunction Touch Control button can be a bit tricky. It did take a couple of attempts before I got to pair the two earbuds the first time around. I also needed some time to get the hang of turning the device on and off each time I used it.
- If for any reason you just need to use one side of the earbuds, you can just stick to the right earbud and not pair the left one. This can leave your left ear open to hear.
Dudios Bluetooth Earbuds Amazon Reviews
The Dudios True Wireless Earbuds has a 4.9-star rating on Amazon for more than 40 reviews.
This is no surprise given how this product actually walks the talk. The majority of people who’ve bought the product and reviewed it on Amazon attest that most of the features the manufacturer boasted about are what they got.
This goes without saying that this product has its share of technical flaws, or at least, shortcomings. For instance, in terms of minor pairing issues.
Keep in mind that the right earbud (“master”) is the first to auto-pair to the device. The left earbud should then be manually paired with a gadget using its multifunction button.
In some cases, only one earbud successfully pairs with a phone. To troubleshoot this glitch, reset both earbuds by turning them off and pressing the multifunction button for five seconds.
Except for a few pairing concerns, these earbuds from Dudios are quite commendable in terms of both design and performance. Price-wise, these earbuds prove to be non-guilty purchases as well.
Check out what people who’ve bought these earbuds think about this product in these reviews:
What the Dudios Free Mini Model unboxing in this video from Dudios:
If you’re looking for a solid pair of earbuds to help you listen to music or take calls, the Dudios True Wireless Earbuds could be a great start.
It offers features that can satisfy the needs of somebody in need of wireless earbuds, such as its water-proof features, which can come in handy when working out. I hope this review has helped you determine whether or not this is the pair you’re looking for.
What’s the best Bluetooth earbuds you’ve purchased from Amazon? Tell us about them in the comments section below.
- 13 Top Reviewed Wireless Headphones On Amazon
- SoundPEATS Q35 Wireless Earphones Review
- Nintendo Switch VS PS4: Which Console Is Best For You?