Cyber Monday is just a few weeks away, and Amazon Alexa gadgets are most likely among those that will clear the store shelves fast. So we’ve come up with a list of Alexa devices you can buy now.
Why Wait on Cyber Monday When You Can Get The Best Alexa Gadgets This 2020
1. Arlo Pro 3
The Arlo Pro 3 is a high-end security camera that is one of those Alexa compatible devices. This device will help you keep an eye on your home and businesses any time of the day or night. Since it’s wire-free, it only takes a matter of minutes to install. No need to call a pro to do it for you. The Arlo 3 features are:
- You can operate up to 6 cameras using the Arlo Hub.
- The weather-resistant design will ensure a longer-lasting product even when outdoors.
- The magnetic mount makes it easier to adjust.
- 2K video with HDR.
- 160° diagonal field of view.
- It has an integrated spotlight.
- Choose between color night vision or black and white.
- 2-way audio.
- Battery life: 3-6 months.
- Charge Time to full (via camera): 3.5 hours.
- Charge Time to Full (via charger accessory): 2.9 hours.
You can purchase this item along with the Arlo Video Doorbell and a Wasserstein Adjustable Indoor/Outdoor metal wall mount. You’re sure to capture crucial moments from different angles. You can include the Arlo Certified Accessory – Solar Panel Charger for a longer and continuous battery life.
2. Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera
Suppose the integrated light of the Arlo Pro 3 isn’t bright enough for you. In that case, you can purchase the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera for good measure. Intruders will end up scampering like roaches once this floodlight lights up with 2000 lumens. You can add the outdoor magnetic charging cable so it can emit up to 3000 lumens.
- Watch recorded videos or real-time using your smartphone or tablet.
- 2K HDR video enables you to zoom in for more precise details.
- Night vision – colored or in black and white.
- 2-way audio.
- One full charge of the battery can last up to 6 months.
- Get notified about people and a whole lot more.
- Be creative and build your own it using Arlo Base Stations and Arlo Smarthubs.
3. Beats Solo Pro
Almost everyone would say that nothing beats the headphones that deliver crisp and crystal clear sound. The Beats Solo Pro not only does that but a whole lot more. Noise-canceling features allow you to enjoy your music without getting bothered by external noise. But you can also use the transparency feature so you will be more aware of what’s happening around you, especially if you’re running or biking. Other features are:
- A quick 10 minutes charge when the juice is low will provide up to 3 hours of listening time.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort so you can listen to your favorite artists for long periods.
- Class 1 Bluetooth and Apple Audio chip for a longer range of connectivity and minimal dropouts.
- Works with both android and iOS phones.
- Hands-free controls.
- Initially, this headphone is made for Siri by saying, “Hey, Siri.” But it also works with Alexa to which you will have to press and hold the button located at the center.
4. Echo Buds
If you want to go lighter, totally hands-free, with less visibility, the Echo buds are the one for you. Listen to make calls, audiobooks, stream music, ask whatever Alexa is capable of doing. This is just one of the many among the list of Alexa gadgets that will help you make your life so much easier. Features are:
- Equipped with Bose Active Noise Reduction Technology to deliver dynamic and crisp audio.
- Hold and press the button to access Siri or Google assistant.
- A 15 minutes charge can give 2 hours of listening. One full charge can last up to 5 hours of playtime. With the charging case, you can get as much as 20 hours.
- With the Alexa app, you can also mute the mic to protect your privacy.
- Sweat-resistant, which makes it great for use during workouts.
5. Roav VIVA Pro
Have Alexa Assist you not just in the comfort of your home but also in your car through the Roav Viva Pro. The two microphones help identify a more accurate voice identification as well as noise cancelation. Other features are:
- High-speed Dual charging ports for passenger and driver.
- Control Alexa house features in your car.
- Compatible with almost any car.
- 12-month warranty.
6. Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
Let the Echo dot with Plum Sengled Bluetooth bulb be your first Alexa kit to start a smart home. Switch the light on and off with the help of your Echo dot speaker. Play some music, ask for the weather, order food online with the help of Alexa. You can even have multiple Echo dot devices in different rooms to communicate with others.
7. Motorola One Action
Motorola has stepped up its game, because of the built-in Alexa in its mobile One Action. Just double press the power button to access Alexa anytime. Other features are:
- 128Gb space for storing a ton of photos, documents, or whatnot.
- Equipped with 3 cameras – 12MP, 5MP, 16MP.
- 6.3” display Cinemavision.
- Intelligent Octa-Core processor for better videos and photos.
- One rapid charging can last you a whole day of use.
8. Facebook Portal
One of Amazon’s ways of adjusting to these trying times is by making life more convenient and accessible as we adapt to the new normal. With Alexa, you can use the Facebook portal to control your phone, video call friends and family via the Messenger app or WhatsApp. Other features are:
- Smart camera. Automatically locates and pans so you can move about freely.
- Eliminate background noise and enhance your voice.
- Do meetings, keep yourself up-to-date with the lives of relatives and friends, or read to your little ones using the Portal.
Of course, there are more than a handful of Alexa gadgets in the market today that can help you in so many ways that you can imagine. So what are you waiting for? Get your cool Alexa gadgets soon before they run out on Cyber Monday.