I never really felt all that bad about binge watching these shows until I watched this new AsapSCIENCE video (see below). A couple of key points in the video really stood out to me:
- Studies have shown that people who watch less television tend to burn more calories even if they aren’t doing more physical activity;
- Multiple studies have found a correlation between television viewing time and all causes of death;
- One study even suggests that for every one hour of television you watch, you cut off 22 minutes of your life.
Anyone else feel the sudden urge to take a walk outside?
If you can not see the embedded video above please use the following link: Is Binge Watching Bad For You?
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- Waze adds roundabout 6 days after it opens - August 4, 2017
- XFINITY xFi: Take (back) parental control of your home Internet - July 18, 2017
- Watch your DVDs on your tablet or smartphone with DVD Ripper Pro - June 20, 2017