You can save a lot of money buying used or refurbished technology products. But is it worth the risk of getting less-than-new electronics? Listen as Mr. Noobie, owner of Noobie.com, and Kurtis Kent, President of Etapmus, discuss the benefits and risks associated with buying used or refurbished technology.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s app of the week. This week Mr. Noobie reveals a simple but addicting game.
In our featured product/service segment, Mr. Noobie introduces the C.24, a two octave wireless music keyboard designed for the iPad.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Is it safe to buy used or refurbished technology?
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- Walmart gadget exchange – Gadgets to Gift Cards
- Hearing test video – How Old Are Your Ears? (Hearing Test)
- Etapmus – Etapmus.com
- Woot – woot.com
- Groupon Goods – groupon.com/goods
- C.24 wireless music keyboard for iPad – miselu.com
- Email questions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- Google Pixel 2 XL: So much fun packed into one smartphone! - January 9, 2018
- Have you tried the Amazon Treasure Truck? - December 8, 2017
- My $10 gift to you this Christmas - December 4, 2017