Internet privacy is a big deal. And if you’re not careful you could be sharing more information than you want with complete strangers. Listen as Mr. Noobie, owner of Noobie.com and Tom Eston, manager of Profiling and Penetration at SecureState, talk about what your risks are when surfing the Internet and what you can do to protect yourself.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s app of the week. This week Mr. Noobie shares an app that lets you create and share a photo diary of your day.
In our featured product/service segment, Mr. Noobie talks about a simple, portable file sharing and distribution solution.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Protecting your privacy on the Internet
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- SecureState – securestate.com
- Days app – iOS
- LibraryBox – librarybox.us
- Email questions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- aLLreLi M515BU gaming mouse review: When a standard mouse won’t do the trick - September 26, 2016
- Create your own home DIY security system with Home8 - September 20, 2016
- Compute your binge-watch time - September 15, 2016