The Amazon Kindle started as a simple digital book reader but has evolved into much more than that. Listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of Noobie.com, talks about the evolution of the Kindle, what you can (and can’t) do with each model and how the Kindle Fire stands up to other tablets.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s® apps of the week. This week Mr. Noobie® shares how you can watch the NCAA basketball tournament games on your smartphone or tablet and how you can prove to your friends (and strangers) that you really can name that tune.
In our featured product segment, Mr. Noobie® talks about an easy way to find and get expert advice through video consultations.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Making sense of the Amazon Kindle family
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- Dietbet.com – www.dietbet.com
- Webponder – www.webponder.com
- NCAA March Madness Live app – iOS and Android
- SongPop app – iOS and Android
- Email questions or feedback to: email@example.com
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- Watch your DVDs on your tablet or smartphone with DVD Ripper Pro - June 20, 2017
- Is binge watching television shows shortening your life? - June 19, 2017
- Can you use an iTunes card to purchase time on your smartphone? - June 15, 2017