- Looking forward to a cozy night by the fire reading dozens of Facebook and Twitter posts re: the impending snowpacolypse (ie 2-5″ of snow)
- I just got a notice that one of the apps I use is now available for BlackBerry 10. Best laugh I’ve had all day.
- Not gonna lie to you. I got 10 hours of sleep last night.
- Dan Dakich makes me want to off myself.
- Bucky better win this one! http://goo.gl/k20nG #GetGlue #WisconsinBadgers
- Fishers implementing “Michigan lefts”. I lived in MI for 6 mos and got quite used to these. What do you think? http://ow.ly/igAUL
- Loving me a Sunday during Lent right now.
- The last time I tried a Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s, I was a little kid and I hated it. Someone talk me back into trying one again.
- When it’s my time to go, I want to be sleeping in bed and fall into a 30 ft sinkhole.
- 2 all-star basketball wins today for my son equals one trip to Dairy Queen. It’s pretty much unavoidable.
- Life of my 9yo since Wed: Science fair, intramurals, Math Bowl, Math Bowl party, soccer 9pm-midnight, piano competition, 2 basketball games
- Well, no Kentucky trip tomorrow (tournament cancelled) but at least I get to see my other son’s basketball games now :)
- My first video Facebook rant… http://youtu.be/Z8PeMSGjlK0
- I already got 2 out of the first 3 questions wrong in my son’s Math Bowl tournament. #not #smarter #than #a #5th #grader
- My son is excited for pajama day at school. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that every day is pajama day for me.
- Parents are bad enough. Now the coach is acting up? Geesh. http://ow.ly/i6Qc9
- Installing iOS 6.1.2 on my iPad. Doesn’t look like it will buy me anything but I can’t stand being out of date on my operating
- Warning to my family: I’ve seen both CSI and Criminal Minds so I WILL FIND OUT who put the empty milk container back in the fridge.
- Sam Dekker is on fire tonight! #badgers
- OMG! Quicken Loans has a mortgage calculator app! Good thing. I was getting bored using the other 5,000 mortgage calculators available.
- I’m #Viggling Nebraska at Wisconsin. TV loves you back with #ViggleTV!#Nebraska #Badgers #viggle
- I love videos like this. http://youtu.be/4KYIo0NsQl4
- Is it too early for Pinot?
- So… looks like I’m going to Kentucky for a soccer tournament.
Patric Welch founded Noobie, Inc. in 2006 to help others effectively choose and use technologies to enhance their work and lives. The catchy company name earned Welch the name of Mr. Noobie®, but, in reality, Welch is an experienced and professional techie. Unlike most techies, Welch evaluates emerging technologies from a noobie’s perspective and provides technology education for all skill levels in a friendly, non-threatening way.
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- Waze adds roundabout 6 days after it opens - August 4, 2017
- XFINITY xFi: Take (back) parental control of your home Internet - July 18, 2017
- Watch your DVDs on your tablet or smartphone with DVD Ripper Pro - June 20, 2017