- What is going on with the presenters tonight? I’ve seen better skits from Cub Scouts. #oscars
- My wife just said Channing Tatum is a horrible dancer. Score. #oscars
- Kristin Chenoweth standing next to Queen Latifah was like a bad Oscar version of Honey I Shrunk the Kids. #oscars
- The best part about U11 soccer practice on Sunday afternoons? Dinner with the soccer moms and dads after :)
- Just spent an hour outside tossing the football and playing basketball with my two boys. That’s how to spend time on the weekend.
- I wonder if people could name a movie based on only one word. Ridonculous.
- Just got smoked in 3 straight games of volleyball… and had a blast.
- I am incapable of walking by girl scouts selling cookies in public places like the grocery store. Thin Mints? Yes, please!
- Wife surprised me with a hot fudge sundae. I want to return the favor but we’re out of ice cream.
- Videos like this shouldn’t make me laugh. But they do. http://youtu.be/tJlyZiMi08s
- And the 2-hour delay is official. #centergrove
- Best Harlem Shake video? http://youtu.be/4vqnSwTXAAc
- Can anyone recommend a good online transcription service that will transcribe mp3 recordings?
- THE SNOW HAS STARTED FALLING! THE SNOW HAS STARTED FALLING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! #wisconsinite #yes #sarcastic
- Hands-down the best Taylor Swift video I’ve ever seen. http://youtu.be/LEdqn-Gtg-s
- My mouse battery just died and I seriously couldn’t find my mouse pointer for 3 minutes.
- So if Northwestern matches their 1st half production in the 2nd half and Wisconsin doesn’t put up a single point, Wisconsin still wins by 4.
- I’m watching Wisconsin Badgers http://is.gd/7RUApp #GetGlue #WisconsinBadgers
- Heard Debbie Gibson’s “Only In My Dreams” on the radio and felt like I was 14 again. Then I took a cold shower and was back to normal.
- 3 more episodes of The Walking Dead in the bag. Almost caught up to the current show. Commence whacky zombie dreams.
- Wow, that Indiana / Michigan State game was so exciting that at the end it felt like time was standing still.
- Trying to determine if antonym is the antonym of synonym.
- If the zombies ever attack, I’ll be ready! http://imgur.com/gallery/aZxJDwI
Patric Welch founded Noobie, Inc. in 2006 to help others effectively choose and use technologies to enhance their work and lives. The catchy company name earned Welch the name of Mr. Noobie®, but, in reality, Welch is an experienced and professional techie. Unlike most techies, Welch evaluates emerging technologies from a noobie’s perspective and provides technology education for all skill levels in a friendly, non-threatening way.
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- Create your own home DIY security system with Home8 - September 20, 2016
- Compute your binge-watch time - September 15, 2016
- Mark text messages as unread [TILTS] - September 15, 2016