It’s simple to do and many kids do it without even thinking about it. A quick Google search will reveal dozens of locations to download the same music and movies you have to pay for at the store. But what are the risks of doing this? Listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of Noobie.com and David Novak, Patent Attorney at Brannon Robinson, P.C., run through several scenarios to examine the risk as well as discuss the consequences you (or your kids) may face if caught.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s® app of the week. This week Mr. Noobie® tells you how you can check out books from your local library without ever leaving your home.
In our featured product segment, Mr. Noobie® talks about using your mobile device to train for a 5K, half-marathon or even a full marathon.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: The consequences of downloading illegal music and movies from the Internet
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- Brannon Robinson, P.C. – www.brannonrobinson.com
- Pear Sports – pearsports.com
- Robert Reames Inc. – www.robertreames.net
- OverDrive app – iOS and Android
- Email questions or feedback to: email@example.com
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#
Latest posts by Patric Welch (see all)
- 3 reasons you’ll love Cloud DVR - August 18, 2016
- Oprah on Amazon - August 9, 2016
- WinX MediaTrans: Transfer photos from your iPhone or iPad to your computer with ease - August 9, 2016