From learning to play baseball to finding inner peace, great coaches help you tap your full potential. Get the most out of your computer, cell phone or other technology gadgets by participating in a 1-on-1 coaching session with a Noobie, Inc. coach. It’s our goal to help you achieve your technology potential. Take a look at some of our most popular recent requests.
- How do I get photos off my digital camera and on to my computer?
- What is the best way to edit, print and share my digital pictures?
- I just got an iPod, how do I set up an iTunes account and download music and videos?
- What can I do with my DVD/VCR combination unit?
- On my PC, what is the My Documents folder?
- When should I left click, right click, double click? What if I have even more mouse buttons?
Wherever you are, Noobie, Inc. is near. Watch, learn and get immediate results! Every coaching session comes with 30 days of follow-up help via email for FREE!
- In your home: Do you live in or near Indianapolis? Invite a coach to your home for hands-on instruction.
- On the web: Want help learning your way around a computer, software or other application? Your coach can “virtually” take control of your computer while you watch and learn. Or, let your coach watch you work or play at your own pace. He/she will observe and share tips and tricks to enrich your technology life.
- On the phone: What is your time worth? Don’t spend hours reading boring manuals or waiting on hold. Schedule a convenient time for 1-on-1 phone coaching and get answers fast!
Are you ready to reach your technology potential? Contact us to schedule your 1-on-1 coaching session today.
Call: (317) 865-2100