Everything you need to know about Instagram [TECH TALK]
Facebook and Twitter aren’t the only games in town any more. Instagram now has 90 million users checking into the application at least once per month. But what is Instagram and what can you do with it? Listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of Noobie.com and Lauren Huston, Social Media Consultant and Trainer, walk you through how Instagram works and how it differs from other social networks.
Be sure not to miss the weekly roundup of interesting and fun technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s® apps of the week. This week Mr. Noobie® explains how to find local recycling centers for your used electronics and how to challenge your brain (and your friends) in just 94 seconds.
In our featured product segment, Mr. Noobie® talks about an easy way to send free and paid eGift Cards to your friends.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Everything you need to know about Instagram
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- Lauren Huston – www.laurenhuston.com
- eGifter – www.eGifter.com
- iRecyle app – iOS and Android
- 94 Seconds app – iOS and Android
- Email questions or feedback to: email@example.com
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#