Tuesday Twitter Roundup 02-26-13
February 26, 2013 Patric Welch No comments
- What is going on with the presenters tonight? I’ve seen better skits from Cub Scouts. #oscars
- My wife just said Channing Tatum is a horrible dancer. Score. #oscars
- Kristin Chenoweth standing next to Queen Latifah was like a bad Oscar version of Honey I Shrunk the Kids. #oscars
- The best part about U11 soccer practice on Sunday afternoons? Dinner with the soccer moms and dads after :)
- Just spent an hour outside tossing the football and playing basketball with my two boys. That’s how to spend time on the weekend.
- I wonder if people could name a movie based on only one word. Ridonculous.
- Just got smoked in 3 straight games of volleyball… and had a blast.
- I am incapable of walking by girl scouts selling cookies in public places like the grocery store. Thin Mints? Yes, please!
- Wife surprised me with a hot fudge sundae. I want to return the favor but we’re out of ice cream.
- Videos like this shouldn’t make me laugh. But they do. http://youtu.be/tJlyZiMi08s
- And the 2-hour delay is official. #centergrove
- Best Harlem Shake video? http://youtu.be/4vqnSwTXAAc
- Can anyone recommend a good online transcription service that will transcribe mp3 recordings?
- THE SNOW HAS STARTED FALLING! THE SNOW HAS STARTED FALLING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! #wisconsinite #yes #sarcastic
- Hands-down the best Taylor Swift video I’ve ever seen. http://youtu.be/LEdqn-Gtg-s
- My mouse battery just died and I seriously couldn’t find my mouse pointer for 3 minutes.
- So if Northwestern matches their 1st half production in the 2nd half and Wisconsin doesn’t put up a single point, Wisconsin still wins by 4.
- I’m watching Wisconsin Badgers http://is.gd/7RUApp #GetGlue #WisconsinBadgers
- Heard Debbie Gibson’s “Only In My Dreams” on the radio and felt like I was 14 again. Then I took a cold shower and was back to normal.
- 3 more episodes of The Walking Dead in the bag. Almost caught up to the current show. Commence whacky zombie dreams.
- Wow, that Indiana / Michigan State game was so exciting that at the end it felt like time was standing still.
- Trying to determine if antonym is the antonym of synonym.
- If the zombies ever attack, I’ll be ready! http://imgur.com/gallery/aZxJDwI