Using technology to achieve your fitness goals [TECH TALK]
It’s that time of year when people start renewing their goals to get fit. This year don’t let those goals fade away after a few weeks. Instead, listen as Mr. Noobie®, owner of noobie.com, talks about how you can use technology to help you achieve your fitness goals. Mr. Noobie® covers a few suggestions of his own and then talks to Blake Squires, CEO of MOVABLE, and Margo Kamin, owner of One-on-One Fitness Training, to discuss their unique solutions for using technology to get fit.
Be sure not to miss our weekly roundup of the latest technology news as well as Mr. Noobie’s® question and answer session. This week Mr. Noobie answers questions about connecting your laptop to your television using an HDMI cable and which tablet, the Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire, makes for a better e-reader.
In our featured product segment, Mr. Noobie® talks to the owner of a company that makes scales that go beyond simply telling you how much you weigh.
If you can not see the embedded audio above please use the following link: Using technology to achieve your fitness goals
Links mentioned in this week’s show
- MOVABLE – movable.com
- One-on-One Fitness Training – www.1-on-1fitnesstraining.com
- EatSmart Products – www.eatsmartproducts.com
- WhatsApp app – www.whatsapp.com
- Run Keeper app – runkeeper.com
- Fitbit – www.fitbit.com
- Xbox 360 Zumba Fitness – Find on Amazon.com
- Xbox 360 Biggest Loser – Find on Amazon.com
- Xbox 360 Just Dance – Find on Amazon.com
- MyFitnessPal – www.myfitnesspal.com
- SparkPeople – www.sparkpeople.com
- Stickk – www.stickk.com
- Email questions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, leave your question as a voice mail! Call (641) 715-3900 and enter extension 775082#